Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Attracted to your fem self

I think you look beautiful in the photos also. I wish I had the makeup skills you have.

Andy

Banned Read only
    Certainly I want to look like a woman I could fancy and want to go to bed with. I'm not saying i SUCCEED, but it is a goal to aim for!

It also makes me wonder what it's like to be gay. i mean, if a gay guy is attracted to other guys and is goodlooking himiself, does he get turned on when he sees his ruggedly handsome face in the mirror? How about pretty lesbian women?

Quote Originally Posted by Majella St Gerard View Post
    I wouldn't say attracted to myself but I have looked in the mirror and said "damn, I look hot".
    Yup, I look at myself in the mirror and mutter "that skirt deserves your great legs".

Quote Originally Posted by Territx View Post
    I am not sure that I will say it the same way as others or that it will come out the right way, but I do look at myself and feel that there is an attractive female looking at me -- it is just that sometimes my mind does not accept or acknowledge that the image of the attractive woman is "me".
    I really relate with this answer. When I look in the mirror (or at pictures) and see Donna, it is as if I am seeing someone else. If I had my choice of being Donna or being with Donna, I would choose the latter.

I think I am attracted to my femme self from the back view more than the front if that makes sense.
    I think I have a better profile looking from the back.
    Attached Images Attached Images

No, never been attracted to Leslie Mary. Correction there are a couple of early photos that I like the person in them (still) but not the person I see now. Now she is just the person that also lives in this house with that crotchety older brother.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.

I’m not attracted to myself so much as fascinated at the dramatic change, especially when the whole package comes together. At that point, the feeling is sublime.
    Last edited by Rhonda Darling; 04-21-2020 at 06:20 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Chloe, I understand why you are attracted to yourself. You are beautiful. I don't have the same feeling about myself though.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I like the first photo best. But then I am no therapist
    When I dress I sometimes like what I see but can't say I am attracted. I think my conscious brain tells me it's me and that neutralizes such feelings. A reason why it is difficult for me to judge if I could pass (on some better photos, that is, I know I wouldn't in the real world).
    I analyzed this neutralization mechanism and it seems to me very similar to the incest safeguard mechanism which makes me unable to find women attractive when they look too much like my sisters or mother.

I don't think I am attracted to myself but I can be pleased and satisfied with the total transformation. Yesterday, I had a strange experience while wearing the outfit below. My son phoned while I was wearing it and it was real out of body experience sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the reflection of Danielle while I talked to him in my very deep male voice. It was quite incongruous hearing a very male voice coming out of a female image so unreconizable as Dave. Guess I was lucky he didn't Facetime

8.jpg

I most likely would but I'm not as good looking as you.
    Angie

I dunno. The kind of attractiveness we are discussing is a quality I associate with women and therefore is a quality I hope I will be able to project when I am trying to emulate a woman.

I get a sense of achievement when I feel I have made a convincing presentation and part of the way I gauge that involves my, for want of a better term, male sense of female attractiveness.

But going from that to actually desiring that version of myself as mate....not really, no.

You can do what you want with your life but if you take yourself, you are more or less also saying you have given up on everybody else, right?
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

Silver Member
    I wouldn't say "attracted". I believe that, at my best, I am far from today's idea of female attractiveness. That said, my best looks happen when I am en femme. I am very proud of how well I can put together an outfit, thanks to the expert advice of some very knowledgeableand loving sales ladies who have become friends. So my confidence becomes sky high when I am dressed. That makes me hold my head high and strut my "stuff", such as it is. I'm a true believer that the most attractive thing you can wear is self confidence.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. When I am out, women regularly stop in their tracks to tell me how nice I look. Men never say a thing, of course. But who cares what toxic masculinity thinks, right?

Marcia Blue - I've never heard of the word 'autosexual' - that is a very interesting term. I think the whole autogynephile/autosexual phenomenon can be seen as a biochemical reaction. There are neurotransmitters involved like dopamine and adrenaline (as other posters have said), which are released in the brain, leading to feelings of euphoria and wellbeing.

I think that human beings operate on multiple levels at once- a shotgun approach to survival!

We learn as children that people care about how we look, judge us by how we look, and tons of things that are of value are available or not, depending on how we look. We are told to look in the mirror and to conform our image to the story we want to tell.

How we look is a message- carelessly or carefully crafted to communicate some set of facts or lies, or half truths...so that our intended audience will correctly interpret our message and react favorably.

If we want to be sexually attractive, and we know what we mean by that, it is very efficient to see if we find ourselves attractive, and pleasant to imagine that others see us the way we think they do.

This is countered by our understanding that beauty is skin deep and it is the person inside that matters.

But this is in turn countered by the fact that we are always being classified by our appearance- so we do choose every day what to wear.

I vastly prefer seeing myself in clothes that flare at the waist, as that changes the perception of me away from all shoulders and 'ready to work' and towards 'huggable waist/ fertile pelvis'. The length of my hem tells a story - serene femininity or happy sexiness. Look but don't, or do... touch. Or, .. don't look.

Some days I don't want to have attractiveness be part of the story. As part of loving my wife, I also am making myself sexually attractive to her, and that means adopting the masculine memes.
    We are all beautiful...!

Well writen and here's looking at ya.
    Leslie Mary Shy
    Remember this:
    You do not have to be a man to love a woman, or be a woman to love women's clothes on her or yourself.