Thread: Well she didn't object !

Banned Read only

Well she didn't object !

I know the sensible thing to do at the moment is follow the guidlines and stay safe preferably at home if possible but I'd run out of dog food and smokeless fuel for my stove , I normally buy them in my old home town it's about a forty mile round trip and besides my old Volvo diesel needs a run after weeks of almost standing idle . I also had another reason to make the trip , I'd asked my wife to sort through the old photographs and let me have ones of just places we'd visited . She has seen me just the once and said , " Oh horrible , I can't deal with it !" so she chose not to see me again , besides she would be at work so it was arranged I'd pick the bag with the selection up from her garage . What surprised me she didn't object me turning up at her home so obvioulsy she has moved on and isn't concerned if her neighbours see me . As I pulled into her cul de sac , there was a guy washing his car , he gave me a quick glance and then carried on working on his car .

There was a waiting line at the farmstore where I buy my coal and I also needed some chainsaw oil . As people have nothing else to do they do tend to stare as you park and join the line . I could have bought the dogfood from the same store but I stick to the brand my dog likes , there wasn't a line at that shop so I just walked in and placed my order and waited with my car as it was brought from the store .

I then decided to go into the towncentre as I'd run out of my usual shower cream and the store in my town has closed for the duration of the lockdown . Very few people about , it really did feel so good just to be out doing normal shopping OK sticking to the rules , who would have thought just buying some dog food and coal could be so enjoyable .

As for my wife well during the phone call to talk about the photos , I mentioned the dog food , so she added , " I do miss the dog !" Then she continued , " I miss you !" and then asked , " Do you miss me ?" I managed to shuffle out of a reply by changing the subject . Then her next sentence made me smile as she told me she'd cut through the hedgetrimmer cable and could I possibly mend it for her ? I suggested I order a connector and get our son to fit it .
    Last edited by Teresa; 04-25-2020 at 09:47 AM.

Aspiring Member
    I always enjoy the stories of your new life: they are so affirming.

It was interesting to see that your wife says she is ?Missing you? ? do you think there a chink of light there?

Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Glad you got out doing essential things and out just being you.
    And another thing I noticed it was just you being out being free and not all about what you wore. That says a lot to me as in you are finally comfortable just being you.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Platinum Member
    I think everyone who gets divorced/separated remembers some positive/fun times of their marriage. Fairly sure if you showed up as your new self she revert to her "Oh horrible" self. Stay safe. Glad you have a dog to keep you company during this COVID crisis.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I must admit, Teresa, you're the only T I know, or non T for that matter, that would drive 40 miles for dog food and chainsaw oil!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Vikky,
    No , never going to happen , just waiting for the absolute document for the divorce .

Di ,
    Just to keep the peace , blue jeans , blue and white striped blouse , longline navy cardigan and blue suede wedges , not forgetting a very blood shot eye where a bramble fought back when I was clearing the bottom of my garden .

Serioulsy I appreciate your comment many thanks .

Stephanie,
    They were her exact words when she walked though my front door , OK she also had the marriage certificate with her so we could get the paperwork sorted . I knew it wouldn't be easy for her so I had bought her a bunch of pink roses and offered her some lunch .

Sherry ,
    It was good just to make the trip also as I mentioned the car needed the run to clear it's filter .

Teresa,

What's the line about not appreciating something until it's no longer there?

Stay safe.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Teresa

Just wanted to echo Vikky I really enjoy your post so down to earth. Your adjusting is so interesting and to a point inspiring (no I'm not stalking you) I do maybe envy you.

Connie

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    What like having a tooth extracted to cure the pain ??

Seriously , it was inevitable this was going to happen , she did her best to put every obstacle in my path and none of it has worked . Having her as a friend isn't a problem she'll possibly respect me far more .

Connie,
    All this is possibly too long in coming but now that it has it's become part of my life , it's good just to live it now . I look back and envied others thinking it could never happen for me , it's great to read now I might inspire others .

Platinum Member
    In the situation you described, my response to my ex would have been, of course I miss you. It might not be so awful to consider seeking some level of rapprochement with your ex.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U sound like you're still into your ex, Teresa? This post reminded me of what my ex told me last week. For 7 years, since I told her and my 2 daughters, in her usual paranoia she's worried constantly since then about "haters" finding where I live and harming myself and my live in, adult. daughter.

But, last week on the phone said if she lived closer she mite like to help me with my Sherry stories! (She's great at decorating and art).

A huge turn around for her!

However, she's my ex for good reasons besides my dressing up. I have no interest in seeing her, much less having her involved in something as personal as Sherry or my dressing!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Sherry,
    As I've mentioned before I've got 45 years of marriage to get over and so much water passed under that bridge , good times as well as bad .

No way do I want her back , the divorce is almost final , she will also be my EX for good reasons . There was a thought initially of wondering how safe I would be , I never saw it as a problem , I feel just as safe as Teresa as I did before .

The only point that can't be forgotten is we share children and grandchildren .

Teresa, That does seem bitter sweet. I hope that it was all emotionally easy for you.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

People always tend to remember all the good, the fun times. They always forget why they chose this path. Good for you for sticking to your guns and not giving in.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Banned Read only
    Robin,
    To give in means I'll be stuck in " No man's land " , no point now I'm very happy on the path I've chosen .

Glad to hear you are having "normal" experiences! Living life and being you! Best wishes for it to continue! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix