Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Attracted to your fem self

Today I had a ton of time. I did it all, stockings, makeup, curled my hair, (I am growing it out). I took photos. Everytime I looked in the mirror I was shocked how good I looked to me. I would definitely ask me out.

Natalie
    Last edited by char GG; 03-13-2020 at 09:05 PM. Reason: TMI

I'm attracted to my fem self. It was very peculiar at the beginning. Once I accepted the emotions, however, it was no longer awkward for my mind to drift to . . . myself at times.

Feedback is important, more important to some than others. Women are usually more generous in their comments and use those comments as icebreakers to start conversation oftentimes, but they are also validating what you may think or feel (or hope to)and at the same time perhaps hoping for you to return the favor. Many people, both men and women allow their lack of self confidence in appearance to have a dominating negative effect upon their day to day life. The truth is that people will judge you by many different things, appearance being only the obvious one. A great personality will usually give a great appearance a good run for it's money any day. When we are isolated in our presentation (closeted) we never get anything but "self feedback", and in order to feel good about yourself and what you are doing it is imperative that you like what you see in the mirror to maintain a feeling of self worth, especially as someone who is bending social norms. As we progress in our perceived positive presentation (mirror feedback) many become confident enough to take the next step.....stepping out the door. Some of us remember that feeling as being "scared to death" hearts racing and making a small circle to return to the sanctuary of the closed door to look in the mirror and validate or criticize what we consider to be either our assets or faults. Eventually, our hope is to become self assured enough to accept who we are and who the mirror tells us we are, faults and all. Call it what you want, but I think being attracted to what the mirror says is a good thing, especially if it builds self confidence and self worth. You will generally be a better person for it in the end.

Disclaimer: I am not a doctor or professional anything. Just throwing out an opinion, and I've been wrong before!
    Last edited by Fran Moore; 03-14-2020 at 05:02 PM.
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Aspiring Member
    I look like a large female bodybuilder with facial hair when dressed up. Not the kind of look I go for. Lol

I wouldn't say I'm attracted to myself but I feel attractive and good about myself, even if there are some things about my appearance I wish were different. For the most part I like what I see when I look in the mirror. I also have a boyfriend that I've been seeing for awhile now who treats me good and always compliments me on my looks so that's been a real boost to my self confidence and how I see myself too

I have never had a wife, or SO, 65 yo, and i am six foot six. I would like to have a very tall, leggy lady friend, but sigh, no chance. I love to see a tall long legged lady in a dress, hose and heels, but in the small midwest town area where i live, there are none, at least single ones near my age. I have known some women like that, and i am totally attracted, especially if they take good care of themselves. I dress up like some of them, and i would surely date the lady in the mirror, with sleeveless dress, hose and heels, and silky shapely long legs. But, outer beauty fades away, so inner beauty of a lady, short, tall , heavy or thin, is most important, and i am attracted to some short heavy true ladies too. I must admit, though, Alice all dolled up in a nice dress, is a total turn on to me.
    Last edited by Alice Torn; 03-15-2020 at 10:32 AM.

I have yet to make myself look like something I would be attracted to.

If I try something on and I look reasonable/passable from the neck-down I like it, as has been said before on this thread, we try and look like the kind of woman we find attractive

I still try to be the blonde bombshell I once was.......

Naah! It doesn't work now. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Oh, I think you are a doctor. May I call you Dr. Fran?

Some days yes......others it would take me a few drinks

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy Irving View Post
    I have yet to make myself look like something I would be attracted to.
    Love your humor (I assume it is, to some extent).

When I dress, I am attracted to myself and I get sexually aroused. I think it is natural, I created someone to my desires.

Definitely. Ask my wife and she’ll say I like to see myself in a mirror whenever possible. She does understand this and in fact, when we go out dancing we look for clubs that have a mirror somewhere so I can catch a glimpse of myself. It’s been like that as long as I can remember.

For me I think it’s a mixture of vanity and autogynephilia. Not to mention all the pics I take of myself when dressed!

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    Yes, Indeed. And I experiment with other looks too
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MarinaTwelve200; 03-23-2020 at 04:58 PM.

I that noticed once I started my photo diary that; as I got better with cross dressing, I started to resemble my wife. So it is true she is the woman of my dreams! I know the psychology behind all this, and I am ok with it.

I can see why

Myself no.
    The look of myself and the image I create, yes.
    I think some of us create the look of the girl we want to be with, as such.

Glad you posted this as I?ve been thinking about the role of ?autogynephilia? in crossdressing. There are ?experts? who have attributed the entire reason for crossdressing to a misplaced sexual desire to be attracted to oneself as a woman. Ok, I?ll admit I can feel this sometimes but it just doesn?t account for all the other good feelings I get from CD. And from the responses here, some people have felt it and some not. So I conclude autogynephilia is a real phenomenon but is a minor part of CDing.

I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar
    Chloe, since I first read your post here, (which was back last month when you first posted this), I have been noticing myself that I AM attracted to my feminine self..... I LOVE dressing, I love admiring myself in mirrors when I'm all done at home, plus when I go out like to Walmart, I stop to admire myself in mirrors and also to make sure my wig is cooperating. LOL

I also have well over 300 photos that I've taken dressed as Kimberly and I often look at EVERYONE of them. LOL..... Call it vanity if you will, I really don't know what else to call it, I just love looking at my feminine side.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.

well Chloe you look fabulous and nothing wrong with being in love with yourself!

I don't think there is anything wrong with being attracted to yourself. I think we all want to be the hottest versions of ourselves as we can.
    Im always trying to perfect my look and find a way to make myself more attractive.

Sometimes I do. Others not

To me, usually dressing is very sexual. Attracted to myself? Darned correct I am when I dress! I love looking at myself in a mirror, I just wish I could do something about the neck and up! Some outfits I wear fairly "normal" sized fake breasts 40DDD works well on my frame, sometimes i get the big girls out. 40H! I like playing with them.

I am DEFINITELY attracted to my image as Veronica and find it very sexy. I never take selfie pictures of myself as a guy, but I've taken hundreds of Veronica. She is much more attractive and very feminine.
    Last edited by Veronica4me; 04-20-2020 at 07:24 AM.
    Veronica

Love who you are! You are uniquely you!!