Thread: Valentines Lingerie - Such Great Memories

Valentines Lingerie - Such Great Memories

OMG ! So many fun memories of shopping for the extra frilly Lingerie that was always on sale for V Day

You could always shop for the cutest things with out anyone ever suspecting ! Cute chemises and Adorable Babydolls !

Dated many girls who were curvy so probably enjoyed wearing the cute Lingerie way more than they did ! Even had 2 gals that made me model the items before they would ! LOL

Anyone else ever buy VDay lingerie for themselves ?

Banned Read only
    My wife and I used to exchange sexy lingerie and chocolates on Valentines day. Then spend some time in bed in our lingerie eating chocolates and having sex.

No, at first pretended it was a gift and in those departments, felt like deer in headlights. Now, it's just like shopping in any other department.

I always appreciated the sexy lingerie for Valentine's Day. You are right it did give me cover to buy what I want.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Same. 30 years ago before marriage and even meeting my wife love using the day as cover to buy stuff for me. Now, I shop wherever/whenever I like.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Shopping for my girl self has never been an issue in today's society. Once I was purchasing a blonde wig when the owner of the shoppe came to cash register while I was paying and asked "Is this for YOU?" I replied 'sorta of' and winked at the cashier.

Disappointed that one can no longer find really "nice" Valentine's Day lingerie. Today, it appears to be either cotton or trashy. Nothing really... SPECIAL."

Lacy PJs

Thanks to my wife, I/we enjoyed several Valentine?s Day treats. I agree though the items we?ve looked at appear to be cheaply made and not very comfortable. With VS being sold because of declining sales, will others follow? Time will tell. Around here, it?s rare to see makeup, hose, heels, etc. I think maybe we?re the ones supporting the lingerie world.

Silver Member
    I agree that sexy lingerie is hard to find in stores. It is available online but I like to go to stores and actually look at the outfits before buying it. It used to be you could find sexy baby dolls but now teddies seem to be the item on display.

Platinum Member
    It wasn't only Valentine's Day which gave me cover. There was also Christmas. I bought a Vanity Fair bra and panty set in vivid red at Christmas one year. The guy behind me in line gave me a real stink eye which totally perplexed me. I had assumed guys would buy their wives sexy lingerie at holiday times; Christmas and Valentine's Day. I also found Mother's Day gave good cover also. And, Mother's Day was great because that is when the pastel slips, bras and panty sets were available. Lot's of light greens, light blues, yellows, pinks. Of course, the fall brought lacy slips in darker colors; browns, greens, purples, etc.

I totally agree with Lacy PJ's.

Banned Read only
    If you gonna talk about the sexy lingerie then I am always go for it. This valentines day i purchased two lingerie set and my partner love it. This is my best ever valentine. If you want fun in your life then go for shopping and must try sexy underwear styles.

Good morning Manna! I absolutely adore lingerie. Would wear every day if I could

Too funny, yes the over the top frilly lingerie. Yes I have bought some

Sometimes you just can?t help yourself 😉

Many years ago, before we were married, when I had first come out to her, my wife bought me a gorgeous long red nylon nightgown with a white robe with red appliques that matched the gown. 45 years later I can still picture it and wish I still had it.

But the love and acceptance was more important than the gown.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

What a beautiful story April

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    My wife and I used to exchange sexy lingerie and chocolates on Valentines day. Then spend some time in bed in our lingerie eating chocolates and having sex.
    WOW...good for you!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by JennasPanties View Post
    Good morning Manna! I absolutely adore lingerie. Would wear every day if I could
    oh, yeah...me too

Working from home during this whole pandemic might require lingerie as my work attire

I think lounging around in cute vintage lingerie should be a requirement for men and women ! Slumber Party, Yeah
    https://www.pinterest.com/pin/248964685624631234/

I couldn?t agree more! I absolutely adore that baby blue sheer nighty!