Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: when is it "life is too short" time?

Quote Originally Posted by Robertacd View Post
    Began to happen in my 40's.
    This is what I'd experienced, as well. By the time I was well into my 40's, I wasn't putting off dressing up as a girl anymore; as soon as I was home, I would discard my 'man uniform' that I had to wear to work and do my 'out in public' chores, and dress up as I felt I should. Blood pressure went down, depression and anxiety mostly resolved, it just feels right.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

hello all,
    thank you all for your replies.
    A friend of mine has had a sudden life changing illness and that prompted my question.
    I don't know when that will happen to me - so what is the point of delaying the things I want to do?
    luv J

More like what you are talking about OP. This came to me when I survived being thrown through the windshield of my 1977 Monte Carlo , when I was 16 years old , 2 days before New Years 1979 .
    I was hurt very badly a it took a very long time to recover .
    I have been living like mad ever since and see what is important and what isn't a little differently that most .

Now also as I have been recovering from benzodiazapine withdrawal for the last year and a half That's been mind bending , VERY traumatic .
    IG : Knightress Oxide

Life is to short

It was brought home to me big time last January, I woke up around three am feeling terrible. Feeling very tender on the upper right side of my stomach. I initially thought it was just indigestion from hell. So went to the store and bought some gaviscon. After two days I visited my doctor she asked me to go straight Hospital from her surgery. After that I remember waking up from surgery and being told my gallbladder ruptured and I had foot long scar in my stomach.

So when your high tolerance for pain that I inherited from my dad and my own stupidity lead to a brush with death. Your right 100% life is to short and my light was nearly sniffed out way to early.

So it?ll be no crop tops but I intend to enjoy everything in my life that happens. To enjoying getting out this year as Rebekah to seeing my kids grow up and hugging my wife a little longer.

Since coming out to her it?s been a rollercoaster but it was either come out or destroy my marriage.

I enjoy dressing when I can as my kids are young I hope to get to a gender mosaic meeting this year. To others like me in this city we call our nations capital Ottawa

Hugs and stuff

Rebekah
    xxx

Reality Check
    I don't think there's ever a "life is too short time". Up until the moment of death, you will still have your wife, children, grand children, brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews to think about. And probably close friends as well.

Whatever you do, you are not living in a vacuum.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    Friday, August 21, 1970 @ 7:30 AM +/-
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 02-28-2020 at 07:50 PM.

Ah-May-Lee
    For me it would be like riding a roller coaster. I started enjoying life as a teen. Then bad things happened and I ran away from society, hiding. Going from enjoying life to hating life went back and forth for me. There was no particular time that I really started and stayed that way, I always had troubles that on a few occasions made me want to quit.

But the best part of my life is now, since I left the big cities and live all alone in a rural area. I have little contact with people which makes life worth living again. When I feel lonely I come online but that loneliness doesn't last cause I got nature and gardening to make me happy. Maybe in the future I will have another down turn. If that happens I can't see going anywhere or doing anything that would bring me out of depression. I did all there is to do in life.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

I just did recently....last week, in fact. I was having a rough time in my marriage. Part of it was me hiding my real self. I said I wanted a divorce and all that. We didn't talk for a few days and then had a huge discussion. I told her about me dressing, and we addressed our other issues. Things seem to be better now and I'm happy about moving forward with life now.

I reached that point 20 years ago.
    It should have been my realization when I was 20. I've seen too many people come and go (permanently). We never know when our time is up so make the most of it.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !