I must go back a few years to give you a full picture. My ex dumped me just before Christmas 2012, finally leaving in April 2013 going back to the UK, leaving me here at that time friendless and alone. Also unloved for the latter 5 years prior to the split.
Slowly I got on my feet and joined a support group for lonely expats. I got to know the secretary (a woman) of the group and we became friends slowly over the years our friendship grew but between us my dressing was not spoken of (me fearing a loss of a new friend); We began to talk on Skype and one day my friend said "Is that nail polish?". Not being fully "out" right then I was floored for a reply and lamely said "could be" followed by a phone call by me and offering a full explanation about me and why I dressed. I was met with the reply "so what its only clothes, its the person underneath" after that I used to visit G dressed every time.
From just visiting her we then started to go out to restaurants, shopping centres and such like.
Our friendship deepened and my dressing became such a normality, a pure normal way of life. Slowly as our friendship grew it slowly changed from being just platonic to " maybe there is love here" to now where we are deeply in love.
My dressing although not known in the early stages of our friendship once known was not a stumbling block at all.
So after nearly 13 years solid pure love has come into my life no longer will I be alone, left to dress and just have friends It is now dressing with deep love firmly established.
Was this luck? you tell me.