Thread: Wife?s Leggings

Wife?s Leggings

For most of you this won?t be a big deal, for some of you it will cause at least a smile because you are in a similar situation. I am not out to my wife, at different times I have thought about telling her but, for now, this is better for me and I am okay with it.

I had surgery on Wednesday and my left leg has bandages on two different locations. The one on my thigh keeps coming loose and falling down. This morning my wife, tired of hearing me whine about, suggested I wear a pair of her leggings to hold it in place. So I currently sitting in the family room wearing leggings with her approval. 😊

Great. Now leverage that ny telling her you never realized how amazingly comfortable they were...sure a shame that you have to have an injury to wear something so comfortable...

Great idea NancyJ! Hope you have a speedy recovery fireandlace, and hope you get to wear them as long as possible!

Same thing here but did they shave your leg for it. They did mine after a month the hair didn't grow back like it was before. So my then girlfriend told me to shave both of them so they would grow back the same. Ever stop shaving them. Now I have hair just on my knees only that I shave once a week.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

reading this thread reminds me of how I was looking for a reason to use something feminine with my first wife. I remember using a pair of high heels to "aeriate the lawn". As many already know, it did not turn out well. She was upset and really did not say much after that at least for that time being. Have fun using those leggings! Hopefully you will contiunue to use them.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If you're happy with THAT level dressing? Why not wear women's undies? She, and no one else, would never know!

That's not enuff to satisfy most of us, tho!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Yes, leggings are amazingly soft & comfortable and so many materials, colours & patterns to choose from.
    They were the first fem clothes that my wife was ok with me wearing. Fortunately she said i looked great in them.
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyJ View Post
    Great. Now leverage that ny telling her you never realized how amazingly comfortable they were...sure a shame that you have to have an injury to wear something so comfortable...
    Yes, hopefully now that she has seen you wearing them, she will think that you look good and you can buy some for yourself. What an incentive for your recovery: good leg = shopping for feminine leggings
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Breathes under water prettytoes's Avatar
    I've been wearing leggings all winter. They are so comfortable, and I love the way they feel on my legs. I'm a bit of a legging addict...I have 10 sets, and just ordered 6 more. I usually wear them with a long t-shirt. I really like the tunic tops that are long in the rear, but I'm not sure how that would go with my wife. I've worn Under Armor for outdoor winter activities, and $6 leggings from WalMart are warmer and more comfortable than the $50 UA bottoms...plus the colors and patterns are much prettier!
    Life's too short to not be enjoyed! Live each day to the fullest!

Let's hope you can keep wearing them long after your wound heals. They are so much more comfortable.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Interestingly my wife does not like leggings. She says they are too confining. Me? I wear them to the gym, shopping on the way home, and all day at home. I believe I am approaching about 50 pairs. All different styles and colors. Thankfully she doesn't care at all.

Quote Originally Posted by fireandlace View Post
    I had surgery on Wednesday and my left leg has bandages on two different locations. The one on my thigh keeps coming loose and falling down. ��
    My first success in getting my SO to allow me to wear femme stuff was also after surgery. I had to wear compression stockings which also kept falling down. I got a suspender belt from ebay, problem solved and she never said a word after because I had stopped complaining.

I wear leggings around the house all the time. Really comfy x

Day two in leggings and all is well. All of hers are Lularoe and she has bunches of them. We are both huge Disney World and Disney Cruise fans so I am requesting Disney themed ones tomorrow. I have told her how comfy they are, not much of a response beyond a yep.

Reality Check
    When I was working we lived in a cold state and my wife suggested leggings under my jeans when it was really cold out. Remember, Joe Namath (the football star) did ads for pantyhose.
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Vicky_Scot View Post
    I wear leggings around the house all the time. Really comfy x
    I totally agree I wear them as well at home or out and about. They are very comfortable I can see why the gals use them daily

FireAndLace, Hope you are recovery well and can continue wearing leggings with your wifes blessings. Maybe you can tell your wife your testicles are sore and need more support by wearing panties!!

Love wearing leggings.Feel fantastic on your legs and keep you warm on cold days.Have 5 or so pairs,denim ,black,and my favorite leather.

Just went to the gym in a pair of my booty enhancing leggings. I'm hooked on leggings