Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sometimes I think See Knows

Well, as its her idea..
    Play along and see what happens.
    An opportunity too good to waste.

Feel her out. Probe for more.
    For instance, say, " I once crossdressed years ago; I looked really good."
    Don't lie to her--but maybe you could say, "I used to crossdress years ago." That would be true, right? LOL!
    Let her say, "Did you take any pictures?"

I had a similar situation with my roommate and his girlfriend. I never admitted to being a crossdresser--but he must have found one of my magazines. His girlfriend gave me one of her bras, just before I left for an out of state college. I still did not admit I was a CD. Kept that bra for years.

Am I the only one who has noticed that the poster has not chimed in at all to any of the comments ??

Does seem to have gone quite

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Jamie;

You are not as deep in the closet as you think you are. Most people who think they have been careful ultimately find out they have slipped up somewhere along the line. At the least your wife has shown that she is lighthearted about the subject. I'd say either she knows ans is sounding you out as an opportunity to move out of the closet or that it's not that big of a deal. Watch a season of Ru Pauls Drag race with her and if she makes more positive comments, then open the closet door.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

She can probably tell by your fake reaction that something is up. Just be more yourself and don't react too strongly either way when she makes these kinds of comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi Beech View Post
    This thread is kind of interesting. I wonder if you could take her up and still play it safe. At the next offer you could reply , well I would wear it but you probably couldn?t handle it. Kind of like a dare. If she takes the bait and does not like you dressed up , you can say I only did it on the dare. If she likes it and offers to dress you again, you are all set. You could just say you took a liking to it after you gave it a try. That way you can test the waters without getting in trouble.

Sandi
    I agree with Sandi.

Aspiring Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiecd636 View Post
    Is she just playing or does she know and wants to see how far I will go? Any advice?
    Of course she knows. Wives always know, whether they accept or not. Mine (non-accepting) knows. She said that if I'd been dressing that day, my mannerisms were different. Not even I noticed that!!!

If my wife had said this to me when I was deep in the closet I would have probably reacted exactly as you did. Now I am out to her things are so much better. it sounds like your wife knows what is going on and is signalling that she is willing to be accepting. On the other hand it could be that this so far outside her thinking that she is just joking and would be shocked if you took her up. I dosen't sound like that to me but it could be.

I think the first question to ask is, do you want to be out to her? in my experience being out to ones SO is great, but that my experience may not be relevant to you.

Had you thought of asking what she thinks of cross dressers hypothetically? This needn't come 'out of the blue'. Watch a TV program or film about CDrs (i did this with 'Just like a woman' but that was years ago). You need to talk to each other. I will say, in my experience, opening up really enriches the marriage.

One further thought. if you talk to her, one question she will be asking (even if she doesn't ask it) is 'how far do you want to go?' Are you a cross-dresser or transsexual? you need to ask that question of yourself and know what your answer is (at least at this moment in time).

Per the OP,

It's been my personal experience with GG in general, that 70 + % of the time when they ask a question?

They ALREADY know the answer.

I've also found that most of the time? When I think I'm fooling someone? I'm only fooling myself.

Knowing the above, I make it a point to NEVER to lie to my Wife. Even though I may cringe at the possible outcome.

"Better to be slapped with the truth, than kissed with a lie!" ~ Russian proverb

For what it's worth, I think she knows and is open to you sharing this side of yourself.
    Next time she makes a suggestion, say you trust her and are wiling to put yourself in her hands.
    Hugs, Ellen

Next time just say yes and let her lead. You both might enjoy it.