Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes I think See Knows

Sometimes I think See Knows

I am deep in the closet, very careful about when I dress. The other day my SO was watching a TV show and said we should get you a dress like the one being worn by the shows star. I laughed it off, saying yeah sure. Later in the evening she said if we get you that dress, you'll need a bra. Again, I made a yeah right comment. At other times, she will come home with a new lipstick of eyeliner which she tries to put on me however I always put up a fight and push her away.

Is she just playing or does she know and wants to see how far I will go? Any advice?

Go with the flow and just take it slow Think she may be testing the water. x

Aspiring Member
    Call her bluff. Just say ok. If she is serious than you have a new dress. If she says haha of something similar you really are out nothing. Pascal's wager, little down side, big upside. Good luck.
    Sara

Go with the flow, she knows and is Ok with everything
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

It’s hard to say honestly, especially not knowing you all personally. If I had to venture a guess I’d say that your wife has picked up that any discussion of “girly” stuff makes you more uncomfortable than is logical, so she keeps pushing that button both to get a reaction but also I think probing a little bit.

As far as if you should come out or not, don’t try to read anything into her actions. Her eventual reaction is still unpredictable.

It could be either, but it sounds like just the opportunity you long for. Go for it!
    If she's the one suggesting you try a little bit of CDing, she can hardly complain if you go along with it.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

So Jamie, the star of the show, male, female, in drag. If female then saying for no good reason we should get you a dress like that is just so random as to be bizarre. If it happens again I'd suggest you call her bluff.

I assume you and your SO are different sizes so the first criteria needs to be, "We get it in my size". "I'm not squeezing into a dress that you really want for yourself". "If we do this, we do it properly". Throw down the gauntlet as if you're calling her dare.

I suspect she has more than an inkling or perhaps having you in a dress is a fantasy for her. Play along but keep an eye open for bear traps.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Totally with Micki on this one.

She's probing. In he gentlest way she knows how? I say, say yes once and then see.
    Closeted for 45 years, so please take any advice I might offer with a massive dose of reality.
    Julia xo

Jamie, I think she knows and is just trying to give you an out.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Girl underconstruction Paulette's Avatar
    Jamie you might try saying something like I have been thinking about your offer to buy me a dress and I think I would like to see what it feels like.
    Just and older girl trying to experience all that life can bring.
    "Life is not a dress rehearsal"

Gold Member
    That is close to what happened to me with my wife.
    And It all worked out great. I was able to dress at home anytime I wanted.
    She would often dress me up. I loved it.
    rader

Not sure anyone can tell you what to do, but as you decide your next move it may worth asking yourself what you want. Would you be happier if she knew? As always, baby steps are safest.

I wouldn't trust asking people that don't know you or her. You may want to ask your wife.

Silver Member
    I would say at the very least she suspects. She also may find it intriguing. Let her take the lead to introducing you to what she would enjoy.

Isn't that better than your deep closet?

I think she suspects, but not sure about it. She keeps tempting you, in hopes you will admit it. Sort of like on the Police shows we see on TV. They tempt the crooks into admitting to a crime, then arrest them, As Char GG suggest, the next time she tempts you, just ask why she keeps doing that. She will tell you. Hope it turns out great for you.

I'm with the group just ask whats up with the dress thing? oh ok it could be cool, I've thought about how it would be to let my girly side get out and see what she has to say xoxox jenn
    xoxoxoJennifer Easton
    Mighty bold talk for a one-eyed fat girl!

I think at the very least she suspects something and it sounds to me that she is giving you an opening to talk about your crossdressing. I say next time go for it, I feel you will have a good opportunity.
    Crissy

This thread is kind of interesting. I wonder if you could take her up and still play it safe. At the next offer you could reply , well I would wear it but you probably couldn?t handle it. Kind of like a dare. If she takes the bait and does not like you dressed up , you can say I only did it on the dare. If she likes it and offers to dress you again, you are all set. You could just say you took a liking to it after you gave it a try. That way you can test the waters without getting in trouble.

Sandi

Aspiring Member sarah_hillcrest's Avatar
    Can you not hear the sound of opportunity knocking, don't look a gift horse in the mouth, lightning only strikes once.

Aspiring Member
    The next time she starts with the lipstick or eyeliner, tell her no, you'll want to keep going and make me all up. Then you can agree to a full makeup on Friday night, or if you're really lucky, maybe a complete makeover.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    Why would she say we should get you a dress like that? Seems very odd.
    She knows and is baiting you.
    Could be good or very bad. Women are very sneaky.
    IMHO.

I would be very worried at this point. This to me sounds like she is aware of what you do, I.e she has found all your items, problably gone through them in detail and is now pushing to see if you will admit to it.

Not knowing your relationship - how long you have been together, how strong a couple you are, your history etc makes it hard for us to judge things. In my experience of my wife she did not bait me, I simply got a "what the hell is all this" with a pile of clothes on the bed. I then took the chance to explain - in detail - what I do and why, which in my case worked out but could have easily backfired.

Personally her comments bother me. Unless you are strong enough (both personally and in terms of your relationship) to ask her why she would say that or ask her when you would wear it if you did then I would be inclined to consider your position and if you need to make the first move in coming out to her as this to me sounds like her trying to push you into opening up - but why she would do it this way I cannot say.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 02-18-2020 at 04:36 AM. Reason: There is no need to quote the OP.

She obviously sensed your trouble when touching the subject and is teasing you. Many here interpret it like she knows about your CDing, but I suppose us crossdressers are quick to jump to that conclusion because we fancy the idea. Honestly it seems a long shot. If I was in your shoes, the next time she brings the subject I would simply ask her why she's so interested.

Quote Originally Posted by char GG View Post
    I wouldn't trust asking people that don't know you or her. You may want to ask your wife.
    This a thousand times!
    The two GGs in this thread are telling you the same thing.
    And please stop with the lame ( yeah right)
    You are asking if she’s playing games well you are as well .
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator