Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sometimes I think See Knows

Think I'm at the point where I'd just say sure, let's do it. But hard to know what's going on here, as others have said.

It sounds like it's time to come out of the closet. You might want to have the talk with your wife.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    If you're very secure with your relationship then I say take her up on it! Might be a fun game if it doesn't turn out to be something more!

Platinum Member
    Back in 2007 you posted your wife came home with a new lipstick, asked if you liked it, yes, and, then she tried to apply it to your lips. If you're not pulling our leg, then I am quite sure your wife knows or at bare minimum she suspects. The issue is what will happen if you confirm her suspicions..... she is supportive or all hell breaks loose. Maybe, the next time she suggests applying lip coloring on you, relent and let her do it but suggest the full facial treatment. Tell her in order to "get it out of her system" you'll go along. Keep it her idea and see how far she'll go.

Reality Check
    Strangers on the Internet have no idea what your wife is thinking so be wary of anything that's posted here.

Whether she knows, suspects or whatever, she is handing you the opportunity to dress. You are a fool not to take that opportunity and run with it. She has offered to buy you a dress and a bra. She has offered to do your makeup. Let her do these things and let her think it's her idea. Once you're walking around the house in makeup and a bra and a dress, you can suggest other things like breast forms, hip padding and a wig.

Remember, she started it. Take it from there.
    Krisi

Silver Member
    She must suspect and is probing you to see how you react. The fact she brings makeup home and keeps trying to put it on you is absolutely bizarre. Why on earth would a GG do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    Strangers on the Internet have no idea what your wife is thinking so be wary of anything that's posted here.

Whether she knows, suspects or whatever, she is handing you the opportunity to dress. You are a fool not to take that opportunity and run with it. She has offered to buy you a dress and a bra. She has offered to do your makeup. Let her do these things and let her think it's her idea. Once you're walking around the house in makeup and a bra and a dress, you can suggest other things like breast forms, hip padding and a wig.

What she said!!

Before I came out to my wife, she would say things that would make me wonder if she knew. Such as how I liked to see her in dresses and skirts, she would say "if you like them so much why don't you wear them". We would watch RuPaul's drag race and she would make comments. And things about how "she wears the pants around here so I should wear a dress". One night when she made this comment and left to go out with a friend, so I put on one of her skirts and waited for her in bed and when she came home she was disgusted and said never do that again. Well back into the closet.

One year for halloween my wife had bought a new cute femme costume but was too lazy to wear it when we were going out so I said "if you aren't going to wear it someone should" and wore one of her older femme costumes.

When I did come out to her, she said she had no idea. And that her response to me surprising her in bed was she thought I was doing it for her based on her comment, not for me on something I wanted to do. That all her comments were in jest and not some way of knowing. So long story short, who knows if she knows.

Wives can be very intuitive, it is almost impossible to stay deep in the closet, a bit of eye makeup, a hint of nail polish, rearrangement of cloths. Like others have said, take it slow if you do come out.

Quote Originally Posted by JuliaGirl View Post
    She's probing. In he gentlest way she knows how? I say, say yes once and then see.
    I am closeted and don't dress around her and cover my tracks as carefully as I can. My wife sometimes says those things but it's not in a tone of voice that I would consider a green light to do more. We all know our wives and their expressions, body language and tone of voice better than anyone reading our comments on this forum. In my case it's been a few years since her last comment so I consider it her way of getting a reaction and I am unsure of the consequences if I were to take it the wrong way so I still take the same approach.

Jamie, I think the real point here is whether or not you really want to STAY in the closet. She may suspect, she may not. The only thing that you control is whether her suspicions are confirmed.

I would think about it very carefully. Not whether she suspects or not, but whether you really want her to know. Only you can know yourself and your wife well enough to make that decision. I told my wife before we were married. Her acceptance, over 40 years of marriage has been all over the map, but I have never regretted being truthful about who I am.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Platinum Member
    A lot of different responses. In my view, she knows. Those were not coincidental comments. Next time she makes a comment or suggestion, and there will be a next time, just go with it and see where it leads.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

My wife used to give me crap about her wearing high heels, she would say if I liked them so much I should wear them. I told her to buy me a pair! One Christmas she gave me a pair of black pumps and it went on from there. I started dressing on the sly, got caught, and may discussions later I dress most days, many of them with her.

Hi Jamie

I would love to hear an update. My experience is that she will eventually find out, so it might be best to find out she really feels.

Obviously, being honest with your wife is the best choice. If you are afraid of how that could turn out, however, and want to test the waters, wait till she tells you how nice you would look with this article of clothing or this makeup item. Instead of "oh yeah, right" tell her " i don't think it's my shade ( for lipstick) or "I don't think I would look good in that color" or "I don't have the legs for it" She might say "let's see" and you could play along "just for fun". That approach should allow you to step out of the closet just a little without risking a whole lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post

If you get this far, she will probably be the one to suggest breast forms and a wig. Let her play.

She knows...bet the farm on it. Have you ever heard about female ESP? Sounds to me like she?s offering you an opportunity to come out of the deep closet. Go for it. My wife supports me. It?s wonderful.

I don?t agree with the suggestions of playing along or any other type of guessing game. Since you have asked, my advice would be to tell her the truth and go from there.

I?m not sure why you would ask advice from people on the internet, who don?t know you or your wife, whether or not she knows. Tell her, the you will know that she knows.

This is a reoccurring theme in your posts over the years. Either she knows or she wants you to dress. Being she hasn't confronted the situation after all these years she must want you too.

Sounds like a golden opportunity for you. Go for it.

No way for us or even for you to know what your SO is thinking. Maybe she knows, maybe she doesn't. I think the important thing is, what are YOU thinking, and wanting? Prefer to stay in the closet and keep your dressing private? Then keep doing what you're doing. Would you like for her to know and participate, then next time she brings it up, go along with whatever she is suggesting, as in "If you you want to get me that dress, sure, I'll try it on". If she suggests a bra, go for it. Just follow her lead, see where it takes you. If you want to be a little more pro-active and don't want to wait for a next time, ask her, when appropriate, "Were you serious about wanting to get that dress for me?" and see where it leads.

Silver Member
    She knows or has a strong suspicion that you dress. Otherwise why would she even think of saying those things in a 'normal' marriage?

Aspiring Member
    The next time she suggests something like that, your answer should consist of two letters. One of the letters is "O", the other letter is "K".

She def knows and go with it....have fun
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

It depends how much it bothers both of you. If you think there will be trouble then be wary, but if you think that it will be ok, the go for it, probably slowly at first and see where it goes. You could be on the cusp of happy times. Good luck.