Thread: Wish I could have worn what they were to the event.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Silver Member

Wish I could have worn what they were to the event.

This weekend my wife and I were scheduled to attend an event that would have many people who we know and did business with over many years.
    It was one of the few times that I needed to be in male mode because it would be people rubbing your back while the photographers took pictures. To find a shirt I had to search through 40 or so blouses. Many of the guys were wearing executive casual. The women wore expensive. I do admit there were a couple women wearing outfits that made me jealous.
    Last edited by lingerieLiz; 02-17-2020 at 10:24 PM.