Thread: So many beautiful ladies!!

So many beautiful ladies!!

I cant describe how great it is to be here with you beautiful ladies. I am not on the level that you are, but it gives me a LOT of hope and support knowing the ages. I knew from the moment I arrived a week ago I was in the right place, and I know know I am.

I feel the same way. I don?t know any crossdressers except through here and it helps a lot to know I?m not the only one. And seeing what other CDers do and how they dress gives me ideas how I want to grow.

Briana,

We all start somewhere. It takes time and patience to develop your own style. To get to know what does and doesn't suit you. Much more a marathon than a sprint.

I don't know just where you are on your journey. Already out and about or a stay at home gal. If the latter then you've much to look forward to assuming your goal is to spread your wings and go out into the wide world.

GG's spend their formative years gaining the skills that we seek to emulate. They have the support of mothers and peers, we tend to learn in isolation. You'll undoubtedly get much valuable information and support here but at the end of the day there's no substitute for practice, certainly when it comes to makeup.

Once you can post pictures let's us see you in something you typically wear and ask, "Does this suit me" and be prepared for honest answers.

You'll no doubt read about passing, something that in truth very very few ever truly achieve. Most of us blend, we dress for the time and place and hide in the crowd. And that's all you need to be able to go out in the real world.

Good luck on your journey. Keep us posted

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    That's how I felt when I showed up here about 12 years ago, Bryan. But now, I have learned all the tricks and have all the tools to look fabulous when I want to!

And, I can tell by your avatar, in time, u will be able to also, dahlink!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Welcome to the community, Bryana. Yes, you are welcome and accepted here, and you will find no shortage of answers and opinions. Good luck with sorting us out.

Welcome Bryana.
    Everyone is beautiful, in their own way and your picture looks lovely. If I can be so presumptuous to assume that I am included as one of the beautiful ladies, thank you sooo much. I learned much of what I do to 'transform' myself from these ladies here.
    -peace
    -Gracie

I agree!!! I can?t wait to make better friends with all of you <3

Platinum Member
    All of you youngsters (yes, even in the 40's) should be happy you did not come of age in the 1950's and 1960's. You would have felt you were the only male who wore women's clothing and was a "sicko!"

Stephanie your words really hit home as I to am from that time period. For years I really thought something was terribly wrong with me and there was no one to talk to or get information / advice from. I only wish this site was available it would have made my life easier. So to those ladies that are much younger, take advantage of all the wisdom here....even at my age, I too am learning and more importantly am more comfortable and accepting of myself.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Welcome all of you that are new and we are glad you are here.
    Learning will be a constant thing here so get used to it.I have been here a long time and I am still learning and pushing boundaries.

Hi, Bryana! Welcome to the forum! You have questions and the knowledge, experience and opinions here are free for you to persue! I am 68 and have been here almost 4 years! I knew nothing and have learned so much! I have been on Hormone therapy now for 15 months and am going to an attorney about a name change! From beginning crossdresser to trans man or trans woman and any gender in between you are welcome here! so sit back and enjoy your journey! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix