Thread: My wife met Chloe last night.

My wife met Chloe last night.

She sprung it on me after getting our taxes done. She had a therapy session that day and then after or during, she realized she wanted to see me dressed before my therapist did today. So after putting the little one down I got ready!

She gave me a good long look. I asked her what she thought. She thought long and hard and said less bad. She later said I?m almost passable. She also complemented my legs. She didn?t like the mauve lipstick but did like the red. She also helped pin back my hair to give it more style.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-13-2020 at 09:01 PM. Reason: pictures included images other than yours

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    Congratulations Chloe, I hope she continues to to complement and assist! The red lipstick does help your face "pop" a little and looks good!

Red is your color - you have a good wife

Reality Check
    I would say that from the photos, you are passable. Of course, it's not just the look, walking and talking has a lot to do with passing.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Chloe,
    It must have made therapy a whole lot better knowing your wife was more on board .

The big question is where does it go from here ? How much more do you want and how much can she take on board in the future ?

One of the problems I can see arising depending if you want to be out in the RW is finding your own identity , OK she chose the red lipstick , on this occasion she was possibly right . The first time I stepped out the door I asked my wife if she was prepared to help me out but she refused , so I had to find my own identity which was scary at the time but now we're separated I'm much happier I was forced to go it alone .

You are very lucky and beautiful. Glad to hear you SO is supportive. Wish you all the best!!!

congratulations, your wife is coming along slowly just don't push to hard

Platinum Member
    Nice to read that a husband and wife are in therapy together. Hope all goes well for you and your wife.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I think u look great, Chloe!

Just one suggestion: Have u ever tried a wig with bangs? I think even one with long bangs that can be brushed aside would add to your look and passibility!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Great job - glad that things seem to be going "well"!
    I am what I am and also what I am not!

That's great your wife is right you do look passable.

Chloe,

I'm going to read between the lines and while they're largely positive I detect there's an element of, "I'm uncertain about..". It's said so often and rightly so, take things easy. This isn't a green light, Your SO is still in the assessment stage, finding her feet.

Take it steady, don't rush it, carry your SO with your rather than pushing her along. Euphoria born of a perceived success is a drug often mis-used. You have it in your hands to go to places so many of us dream of going. Let things sink in, ask is she really OK. Seek her expression of her feelings. Empathy with others is a great enabler and can lead to longer term positive results.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Chloe,

Seems that possibly her therapist has discussed with her the image of you dressed as a woman. Her imagined view may have been ghastly and now, less so, once she has seen you. What she may have imagined in her head had been a stumbling block.

The image she has of her husband may be shaken by her view of Chloe.

You have a great wife who is willing to accept the challenge of shaking that image of you. And you are lucky to be able to show your whole self to someone who obviously loves you. But allow her time to adjust the the earth moving under her feet.

On a side note. Take her make-up and dressing advice - she has had more practice. And you get both a wife and a girlfriend.

And take Sherries advice on the bangs...works wonders. Or better yet. next time your wife asks to see you dressed, Ask her opinion.

Best of luck on your journey with your wife through a wonderful life. You look wonderful by the way and I am sure your wife saw that.

Alice
    Last edited by Alice K; 03-14-2020 at 11:27 AM.

Silver Member
    That is great to know that your wife will be supporting you and I would take "less bad", from where I see you, I would say that you are way more than almost passable, be good to keep up with progress on the wife front

That's wonderful Chloe. Nice to hear.

Another great step forward for you.

All the best for the future.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.