Thread: Lights on no hiding them

Platinum Member

Lights on no hiding them

Hi Wendy again past few years have been challenging for sure my wife?s cancer my back surgery
    I have kept my Wendy side alive I got out of control with weight 198 pounds dropping to 168
    Before my surgery now at 150 and lossein more it all good wearing a corset 5 days a week waist
    Hips butt looking more shapely

now I always had boobs now frim 36 c nipples hard and not hidden easy I need a bra every day
    Mostly a sports bra... not complaining but always lights on I get ready to go out with my wife and
    She says your boobs are on...

It?s not fat it?s breast tissue the good and not always so good who else doesn?t need help in the boob department?

Wendy,

I'm currently more towards an A cup, partly due to always having a moderately well defined pair of pecs which I put down to swimming and generally being fit when young and then doing manual labour in my early days at work but now with the addition of body fat as my weight has crept up over the past few years.

Now this is both a boon and a curse. A boon because it makes creating cleavage easier. A curse in that my forms don't sit as well as they did when my chest was flatter. I must also say I don't want man boobs. To me it's a sign of aging, an indication of a lack of fitness and obesity. So this year I'm aiming to reduce my weight so as to create a trimmer figure with a better defined waist and less fat around the upper torso, that fat that squeezes out over corsets and bras.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    With your new, swelt figure and boobs, sounds like u should be posting some pics, Wendy!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Reality Check
    I think many of us wish we had that problem.

Seriously though, they make a product to cover nipples so they don't show through a bra or blouse. Do a search on "nipple covers".

You can also find compression garments to hide your boobs.
    Krisi

Platinum Member
    Docrobbysherry i don’t do pictures as much as I did before long story short... at one time I was hear way too much it cousmmed me then when everything go twisted
    I lost what I thought was everything... long time lots of pain no one knew . I am good happy... I wish not to play again ...

Kriss covering them ? No I get comments stares and weird looks but my girls are part
    Of me mostly I try to wear loose fitting tops when the girls need to shine less

Reality Check
    From your original post, it seemed like you were looking for a way to hide the nipples.
    Krisi