Thread: A day of firsts, oh what a night.

A day of firsts, oh what a night.

I have a niece who's in the medical field and is well-established. I was never really close to her and we really didn't talk too much about my cross-dressing over the past 20 years but I finally open up to her about my life. Talking to some of the more experienced women in here has helped a lot. Yes! Am I little superficial, do I seek attention from other gender girls. I'm more concerned with looks and passing and forgot about how I feel inside .. My new found freedom of living alone for the past 8 months so far has been both frustrating filled with loneliness but also filled with excitement at the same time. Yes I have I went out more dressed up as Denise in the past 6 months and in the past 20 years ,sure. We all have our favorite places to go when we dress up and try to look pretty. About to go to the so-called vanilla places in everyday life, the girl who called it that knows who I'm talkin about it's kind of challenging.
    Well yesterday I get up, and I said to myself what would it be like just to go about your daily routine as a woman. So I get ready makeup, put a nice feminine top on some leggings and sandals and go out. First stop was a see this girl Michelle at the produce store in a farmer's market. I've shown her pictures but going in fully dressed is another story. Wonderful she couldn't stop talking to me. I stopped off at another store right by where I buy my knee high socks and she was wonderful. I go to the nail salon ,I visit never visited before as a female and had a polish change. Next was a ride to Boscov's to pay my credit card and visit the girl Lindsey at Estee Lauder. Well it just so happens they were giving away a free gift. Her and her boss couldn't give me enough compliments my nails my makeup what a confidence booster. I bought a day-wear antioxidant cream for my face and leave. I stopped by Christopher and Banks to see Melissa, by the way my favorite woman store now I end up buying a long sleeve solid green turtleneck type of sweater shirt for like 15 bucks on sale. Now I had been texting with my niece and showing her pictures of my journey. She says you need a nice necklace to go with that shirt. Next was Burlington coat factory I bought a cheap necklace. I come home and my niece tells me well that looks really nice. Won't you come down to Harrah's in Atlantic City and see my husband play in the band. She suggested I come is Denise. Well after about 7 hours of being Denise, I couldn't go another 7 hours without shaving so I wash up. I get ready and this time I slip on my 4 " strappy sandals with a round tower type heel. I never went outside with these shoes before but I felt I could walk in them due to a little platform. I drive to Atlantic City ,an hour's drive.I was a little nervous because her husband never saw me as Denise. She sees me outside the venue and waves me in and I sit down with her and her nursing friends. Being a little bit nervous it showed and Diane told me relax enjoy yourself and be you. I had these three really pretty women hanging with me and wanted me to dance. Damn I can walk in these shoes but I never danced in heels this tall before. I had on a really pretty red pedicure ,when I say I danced all night I'm not kidding. Other than one little wobble cuz I got a little frisky out on the dance floor I was like one of those girls on dancing with the stars.. It felt good to have the attention from these girls hugs and even if some kisses one in particular Maria made my heart sink. My niece is like hey if you're going to go for it you need to go all the way I'll set you up with breast augmentation, facial feminization, liposuction and a brow lift. I'm like slow down, I haven't even had my second session of therapy yet. lol. I told her my feet were hurting from all the dancing her response was get used to it. I said I brought a pair of flats with me in the car and she said that's a no no , I would never do that you want to be a girl you're going to have to suffer through the pain of looking good. I had so much fun last night and I spent 20 hours as Denise. I even had a couple guys compliment me on my hair I don't think they knew I was a guy. I was wearing the dark brown bob wig. Spending the day and going about my life as a girl was fantastic. I have a nice lavender color on my nails and the girls couldn't give me enough compliments how nice they looked. I know this is a long read but it's reality. And it felt good. Thank you all for tuning in to, As the girl turns....
    Last edited by DeniseNJ; 02-23-2020 at 12:18 PM.

Quite an adventure

Platinum Member
    She may be a bit ahead of you, but what a great resource your niece will be as you go forward!

Silver Member
    Such a nice, one paragraph story! Was Denise's husband in the band you danced to? Did you meet him? His reaction?

Denise, Kim is correct and your niece is a wonderful accepting person and so are her friends. You have just entered a whole new aspect and I think you are very lucky!
    Crissy

congratz on the fun night you had with your friends and your neice is kool...
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I,too, say congrats! I am also jealous as I have no one around here to go out with! Lana Mae goes out all alone! Sigh! LOL Really, I am just glad I can get out! You have taken these steps and there is no going back! It just keeps getting better and better! Wishing you many more great experiences/adventures! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Such a nice, one paragraph story! Was Denise's husband in the band you danced to? Did you meet him? His reaction?
    It was my nieces husband in the band . And we really didn't talk much. I am sure he was a little bit shocked to see my fem self, but he was cool and wished me a safe trip back home.. I am living in his old condo that my brother bought after he married his dsughter...

Hey there Denise. It sounds like you had a LOT of fun. I can relate for sure. When I have a really nice outing dressed up, I wonder sometimes- does if ever get any better than this or is this the best time I will ever have. It is almost a let down sometimes for me after the fact. It is a blast dancing with some pretty women. My first time it happened to me while dressed, a pretty young girl grabs my hand and says , come on , come on, you only live once. She pulled me up on a dancing platform with some other people. Strobe lights flashing and we were shaking booty for sure. I am guessing you got the same ?high? that I got from dancing. It is just an amazing amount of fun. Glad you enjoyed it

Sandi

Aspiring Member
    Denise,
    Great story, and your niece and her friends should be commended for their acceptance.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    I tried to break it up into paragraphs.. Ya know with indents and margins but when I sent it ' it came out like this . I did watch Injunction Junction what,s your function, hooking up works phrases and clauses... LOL PS: stay tuned to the PIC gallery I got pics of my adventure coming... OH and Sandi every time I glanced down at my feet in those sexy heels ,I forgot I was a man totally.. I saw girls looking at my feet also ,as I love to look at a woman in sexy heels, girls get jealous of other girls too
    Last edited by DeniseNJ; 02-23-2020 at 12:10 PM.

What fun!

Sounds like a good day, glad it went well