As Danielle mentioned, L Brands has sold VS and the founder and longtime CEO has stepped down. The store has been losing market share for some time as most women turn to comfort over sexy and VS has not kept up, continues to cater to the teeny bopper set. I agree with those who have encouraged you to just be honest, yet I understand that often our fear in doing so is representative of our own shame and expectation of being rejected or embarrassed.

Personally, I would favor a Soma store over a VS, and there are countless stories on these pages and other CD sites about CDs getting bra fittings at Soma stores. Soma is more likely to have sizes to fit your larger frame. Also, their stores are often smaller, so may be less intimidating for your first couple forays. Got close to store opening on a weekday. Have fun and if you take the SAs time, buy some things. Remember, you will not be the first guy they have sold panties to for himself. Probably about five percent of all guys wear panties (at least). Nancy