Thread: Hi everyone! I've been gone for a few.. years!

Hi everyone! I've been gone for a few.. years!

How is everyone? I don't know if anyone will remember me. I've been gone from this board a good 4 years I think.. maybe more. I want to tell you all - I've discovered something SO amazing for me, as a CD'er. For me it's been life changing. Technology has come so far in the Virtual Reality department! There is software that I've been using - it allows me to be a girl in VR, and try on any clothes, have any shape I want.. etc.. and it's totally immersive! Here's my youtube channel where I've made several videos of me using this software. It allows you to "possess" a female model. I always use a mirror in-game and I can pose in front of it to my heart's content. It's so immersive and real looking - that I no longer even feel the need to dress. I just get on this game when I can - and get my fix. No more makeup struggles, or any of that stuff that is such a hassle.

Anyway - I hope someone will find this useful. The software is called Virt-A-Mate. PM me back if you have any questions.

- KP
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-23-2020 at 02:45 PM. Reason: links removed

I’m not a guy, but there is one gnawing concern about this: Inside the virtual world, you are a girl, and you are posing and preening and dancing like one. On the outside, you still look and are dressed like a guy, wearing VR glasses, and posing, prancing and preening like a girl.

So your wife walks in and sees this, or worse, your kids walk in, make a video of you, post it on TikTok, and you go viral for all the wrong reasons.

You might want to lock the door to your den before you use this technology...
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

...or you could spend 4 hours putting on makeup and forget to remove your lipstick. Pick your poison.

Banned Read only
    None of this is attractive to me for several reasons. Mainly being the loss of the tactical feeling of wearing the clothes, my breast forms in a bra, the feeling of lipstick on my lips, earrings dangling and hitting cheeks as I turn my head, the feeling of a dress hitting your knees as you walk.

Personally I have come so far to stay home and look at a virtual me in a virtual mirror.

BTW: It takes me less than an hour to do my makeup

Silver Member
    Looks like it could be fun!

It amazes me that people stop and take the time to post negative reactions to things. I never said this was better than actual dressing. I feel like by some of your posts - you feel the need to explain why actual dressing is better. This is silly to me - yes I know it is. I?ve done both, but due to family and life circumstances I cannot actually dress. I?ve discovered this as a means to escape that reality and scratch an itch. It works for me and may not for others.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    We all do what we can to survive, Player. I'm glad u found something that works for u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It might be fun to pass some time but in no way could it replace actually appearing fem for me. The feelings of the clothes is as important as the look to me. I don't think a virtual skirt will feel like I am wearing one.
    But as they say to each their own. If it works for you then by means enjoy it and have fun. For me I will stick to the cami and mini skirt I am wearing.

Hey KP , FYI not long ago someone was posting that they were interested in such a thing. You might want to do some searches for it as it was within the last few months. I have only been here since last November or so. I can not remember who posted it.

I primarily dress up for social interaction, so I probably would not use it, but I am not knocking it in any way. Many of us have limitations as to how often and when we can dress up. Anyhow have fun.

Sandi

Quote Originally Posted by Keyplayer74 View Post
    It amazes me that people stop and take the time to post negative reactions to things. I never said this was better than actual dressing. I feel like by some of your posts
    I think it’s good you found something that works for you. But I do not see negative comments/ but just some saying it would not be for them.
    Everyone is different right?
    Surely you would not want a bunch of fake ...you go girl comments. You have both thinking it’s cool and others saying nope not for me.
    Do what works for you and maybe some see something that will work for them.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator