Thread: Hi everyone! I've been gone for a few.. years!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hi everyone! I've been gone for a few.. years!

How is everyone? I don't know if anyone will remember me. I've been gone from this board a good 4 years I think.. maybe more. I want to tell you all - I've discovered something SO amazing for me, as a CD'er. For me it's been life changing. Technology has come so far in the Virtual Reality department! There is software that I've been using - it allows me to be a girl in VR, and try on any clothes, have any shape I want.. etc.. and it's totally immersive! Here's my youtube channel where I've made several videos of me using this software. It allows you to "possess" a female model. I always use a mirror in-game and I can pose in front of it to my heart's content. It's so immersive and real looking - that I no longer even feel the need to dress. I just get on this game when I can - and get my fix. No more makeup struggles, or any of that stuff that is such a hassle.

Anyway - I hope someone will find this useful. The software is called Virt-A-Mate. PM me back if you have any questions.

- KP
    Last edited by Shelly Preston; 02-23-2020 at 02:45 PM. Reason: links removed