Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Glenda is going away

Each of us must follow our own path, find our own truth and life takes twists and turns that can be unpredictable. There are also those times where we must make choices that are deliberate and final. I wish you the best on your journey forward~
    Transtronaut

You must first find yourself before you can discover your future-

Aspiring Member
    My desire to CD is like my desire for a good bourbon.. I enjoy both. But when my wife thought I drink too much (she was probably right) I slowed down significantly and could stop if i wanted to. My wife is accepting of my limited CDing . But if she was not, I could stop either on my own or with therapy. And I started cding 40 years ago.

Glenda,

You are not alone like this. I have had to set Deborah aside. My wife knows for years that I like to dress up like a woman. She has caught me a few times. She has found some of my things several times. She has stayed with me through out all of this. She intensely dislikes my dressing. I know she is afraid of various things like being found out by others or that I am actually gay but I am not. I choose to set Deborah aside as much as possible in order to keep our marriage together.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Glenda, you may think you have been there and done that, but the urge will always remain.

Find something suitable to do that fits your present situation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Sorry to hear about this but you do have an amazing pass, I didn't do half on your list. I was talking to my wife a while ago about our aging and my stuff and dressing habits. Unfortunately we don't know the future but I did tell her depending on my health as I get older will predict my decisions. I believe I'm going to have to stop collecting and start enjoying my stuff and maybe cut down some stuff. I have mentioned that maybe one day it will be down to panties and occasionally pantyhose that would be better then nothing. Maybe you could do the same, just leave a little to cherish. I believe these are very big decisions we are all going to have to make if we do reach older age. Thanks and hopefully you do drop in and tell us how your doing.

if you can do it more power to you Glenda.
    Angie