Thread: Dressed and working from Home today

Dressed and working from Home today

I had to work from home today as I have a couple of packing companies coming to give me estimates on packing my house up. I am getting it ready for sale in May.

So, I figured what a perfect time to try the new New York and Company Skinny Jeans, with a blouse and forms. I really like the feel of them while wearing a two inch heel from Torrid.com. The jeans fit like a glove!

Now to see the reactions of the vendors!

Silver Member
    Up front, courteous and polite (they want the job) but a different story away from you.

My time to dress is when working from home or on a business trip. Not got your confidence yet and wait until the post etc have been before dressing.

My new fitness/wellness training is going so well in the morning (up by 4:30 to 5:00; sports bra, tights, and velor work out suit) that I actually look forward to working out!!! I'm down almost 30 pounds and still going strong.

Now I'm wondering, can I find a way to pull off an evening business at home while dressed. Will that be the motivation to keep me going and maybe turn my life around. Gotta figure out a way to get throught the DADT problem with my wife...

If I stay in the basement where she doesn't have to deal with it, but I can still have fun and get some real work success... huh. (?) Pondering this....