Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Perfume

Red Door girl here
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Lauren is my choice.

I generally use a scented body spray under clothes for at home but when I go out just a spritz of perfume on my wrist then rub the two together then a spritz on my comb and work through my hair.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

I have a couple perfumes I wear occasionally, but I also have several body sprays from Bath & Body Works that I tend to use most. I have one that has a citrusy smell. Feminine yes, but doesn?t scream ?wow, I smell like a girl!? It?s my go-to and wear almost daily. A spritz in the morning and I?m out the door. I also like that they smell great without being overwhelming like a few of my wife?s perfumes. -Meg

Aspiring Member
    When I dress, I wear the same perfume as my wife - Light Blue by Dolce and Gabana. It's kinda uni-sex in perfume note. I will try some of the knock-off body sprays like the CK-One knockoff at Walmart or the Giorgio knockoff. The smell doesn't last long, so they are great to wear

Yes, I always wear a scent.
    Depending on my mood and outfit I will wear either "Provocative Woman" or "White Diamonds", but I always wear something.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My favorites are Miss Dior (original) and Givenchy Eaudemoiselle. I will wear anything from our scent cupboard for a change.

There are times when my wife borrows my clothes, the next time I wear them it is amazing to have that fem perfume smell. I never thought of buying fem perfume till now.

always wear perfume and even had compliments when in guy mode
    i love perfume it makes me feel so feminine x

So do you? Thoughts on perfume?

Yes I do wear perfume...but less is more. I also use a very lite spritz of body spray in male mode on my belly/belt line. I can smell as I sit but no one else can. OMG it puts me in an emotional memory of me last time I would have dressed.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

hello Krisi,
    I think that perfume is pretty essential and the quickest of all my feminine things to put on!
    luv J

Quote Originally Posted by Jillian Faith View Post
    A quick spray of perfume is the last thing I do before going out the door except for grabbing my purse of course. Most of the time I wear Sensi by Giorgio Armani or Viva la Juicy.
    Same for me. It is the finishing touch to dressing, I am currently loving Burberry scents. Don't wish to use my DW's scents. They are too expensive to "waste".

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Teri Ray View Post
    Red Door girl here
    That used to be my DW and my favorite!

I think I've only applied perfume once. But sometimes I use liquid soap (with a fem fragrance) when showering. I hate (not too strong of a word!) masculine smelling products but I don't want to smell too girly either. Citrus fragrances are my favorite.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder