Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfume

Reality Check

Perfume

Do you wear perfume when dressed?

My wife does not wear (or own) any perfume so it never occurred to me to wear it. I only think about it when I see threads here on perfume. It would seem to me to be something that you could not get rid of quickly if you had to revert back to male mode and of course, you can't see it.

So do you? Thoughts on perfume?
    Krisi

Yes, daily...a touch on my wrists and behind my ears...sometimes a touch on my inner thighs or on my hose. I had to experiment to find the right amount. Too much is distracting. For me, sights and smells are important parts of my routine.

I always wear some perfume when dressed as I am now
    Sometimes I like to dress as Linda Leigh

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal ramifications.

Banned Read only
    Jovan Musk for Women

But only when I remember to put it on.

Ah-May-Lee
    I am limited to my use of perfume. I have to wait for a visit to the doctors and get those free samples out of the magazines.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    To me it's a very feminine item that I would never fail to wear , why should I as I don't have to consider reverting back to anything ? First thing in the morning after applying my makeup I naturally reach for the perfume bottle before I dress .

I am totally in the closet by necessity and with an unsupportive, but aware wife. But almost everyday I will wear Penhaligons Lily of the Valley. Surprisingly, a gift from her.

Some who approach me may be quizzical but most who interact with me regularly have probably stopped wondering.

So for someone who is unable to express the feminine me, as much as I would like, this helps.

Alice

I forget most of the time.

Davina Katherine Davina Katherine's Avatar
    I put on perfume every time I dress.

My wife knows but doesn't want to see or know that I dress but she never says anything about me sharing my legs and body entirely smooth. I've been doing that for about 20 years and recently added shaving my forearms and plucking and shaping my eyebrows to the mix. She never says a word about any of that but she might say something about perfume. One of my routines after bathing is to put some rose scented body butter on, definitely is a feminine odor, and she never says a word. She likes essential oils and always has dozens of little bottles of that laying around so instead of perfume I will sometimes use some of our shared patchouli oil or one of the others I have lying around here. My observation is that women don't really drench themselves in perfume like they did in decades past.

Perfume is the last thing I put on.I love it.

With me, no one knows, so unfortunately, no. Although, I have been known to inhale a deep breath of someone else's I happened to admire as they pass by.

When I have an opportunity to dress, I wear perfume. To me it adds to the pleasure of being dressed. I love the scent of perfume.
    Love, Sabrina

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Yes usually Ulta water blossom.

Occasionally. Light Blue by Dolce Gabanna, some old Coco Chanel that I really like and only use on special occasions and some other samples, which I use when going out. I rarely use it during my regular day stuff. Where I live, upper middle class professional community, I only smell perfume on someone in heels getting their morning coffee before they head out to sell pharmaceuticals to male doctors! That is a joke, but like today when the ladies perfume must have been put on before getting out of her car, it is many times much stronger than it really needs to be. My ex-wife, daughter and daughter in law all use perfume, but hardly on a routine basis.

I normally go around the major stores picking up as many Lancome sample bottles as I can. I would not go out without wearing any perfume. Even my wife wears it but she does not know that I do. When I need more I normally go in male mode saying that my wife wants to change from her normal perfume. Works every time.

I must have around 10 sample bottles in stock.

Julie.

I wear perfume all the time. It doesn't matter what mode.

Although I'm out and only do guy mode at work.

I've even received complements in guy mode as well, yes at work.

No perfume. However, I usually apply scented hand lotion when en femme.

Hey Krisi I do not know why but Dior Poison Girl just drives me nutty so I wear it went I am clubbing since I am kind of nutty to begin with. Haha. All I can say is it is a good thing my wife can not smell worth a flip.

Sandi

Aspiring Member natalie edwards's Avatar
    Yes whenever I dress. Goodgirl by Carolina Herrera or Love from Express stores.
    Soaking the area with vinegar before showering removes it mostly. If any does linger most will think it's from interaction with a female, a hug or a night of passion, etc. But it certainly doesn't remain as if I was actually wearing it.
    She's figured out all her doubts were someone else's point of view (She greenday)

Luuuv my perfume. It's the finishing touch!

A quick spray of perfume is the last thing I do before going out the door except for grabbing my purse of course. Most of the time I wear Sensi by Giorgio Armani or Viva la Juicy.
    Jill

Krisi, I love perfume, my mother and wife always wear it. I wear Si by Giorgio Armani.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    Thanks for all the replies. Since my wife doesn't wear it, I probably won't start. I remember when she used to wear perfume it sometimes made me sneeze.
    Krisi

As I am also in the closet I am thinking that the next time I need aftershave I will get a Unisex Fragrance like CK One, Jo Malone or similar so that I can wear something a little more feminine every day without raising my Wife's eyebrows....