Thread: First visit to Doctors as Denise

First visit to Doctors as Denise

Well Wednesday I was dressed and in counseling so I decided to finally see my Doctor as Denise. Well lets say it want great. The 2 women receptionist were in AWE They made me feel great and one wanted to take a few pictures with my phone and showed me how to pose. They were so happy for me. When I see the doctor he says well Dennis, I correct him and say today I am Denise. I seem to be getting more comfortable with my feminine side. To keeping it short, here is the picture Michelle took of me... Yesterday Denise took the train to Phila. for Gender Counseling . it is starting to feel more normal to be a girl..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by DeniseNJ; 02-28-2020 at 02:10 PM.

Oh nice Denise. Sounds like it was fun for all. By the way I like how you matched your nails to your blouse. I think people who dress and pay attention to such details get even more complements. Very nicely done.

Sandi

Thank you,,,, You have to think like a girl to be a girl. being a guy takes less thought LOL

Denise, You look great and I am happy you were treated so well by everyone.
    Crissy

congratz on being your "self"

that is a flattering foto....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

A major milestone. So happy for you.

You go, Denise! Onward and upward! Glad it was all good! Wishing you the best as it just seems to get better! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

GOOD for you, another milestone passed, soon your life will be complete, Best wishes
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

wow, WOW wow, great for you. Very powerful and your visit is everything being one true self.
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Very well put together, girlfriend!

I looked for excuses to go out as Denise, The more I dress fem and go out the easier it gets. Maybe I am just venting being pent up so long. All I know is it feels less stressful now. Don't know if I will keep up with Denise she runs too fast for me LOL.. Thanks for all the nice posts...