Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I told my wife that I want to dress more often.....

Platinum Member
    Catching up a bit. From what you have described, your wife had pretty much figured out your interests already. Its could that you trusted her enough to be open about your desire. Of course, you know there may be limits and have established open communications. I also know you have told your wife how much you appreciate her being cool with it and you.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Cheers. You are in a good place. I suggest you constantly involve your wife in every step. All of us - your wonderful wife included - have sensitive spots that even we don?t recognize until someone innocently steps on one. Watch carefully in case you begin to discover one of her unexpected sensitive spots.

Best,
    Vale

You are a Lucky Gal Aimee!

My daughter used to paint my toe nails as a joke a few years ago, I pretended to object then let her, I think my Wife thought it odd that I then left them like that, with my daughter re-doing them every now and again. I will have to find a way to get her to do it again when she is back from University next!

I spend all my time at home bare foot, so used to get some comments from workmen and delivery people, but I just used to say "I have a teenage daughter" and they would nod knowingly and say "aah"

Play it sensibly and you will do well.

Just don't push the issue too fast.

You will see all these warnings from people who have experienced the same situation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.