Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My First Full Mile

My First Full Mile

Went out for a walk last night, been wanting to for a while!

So I put on my leather pencil skirt, satin blouse, stockings, garter belt, thong, bra, 6 inch high heels (2 inch platform).

I put on my coat with hood, and took my jogging bottoms with me along with trainers just in case of being stopped.

I drove to my walking area parked up and got out, now I normally cant walk very far away from my car before I chicken out but been wanting to push on for ages.

Well that happened I made my way up to the start of this footpath a good half mile from my car, touched the post and headed back, it was bliss, have to admit my feet started to hurt from the slight uneven ground along the way, but all I all it was a very first full mile walked.
    Any tips out there from stopping my skirt from riding up?

I then once back in my car had to head to a well know drive though and got a coffee, this time not covering the fact I was wearing a leather skirt and tbh they where to busy to notice.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gold Member
    Take smaller steps; Long steps tend's to ride the skit up on your legs.
    Rader

Leather pencil skirts aren’t exactly walking around wear, so it’s gonna ride up if you’re walking that much.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Dressing up and going out for walks late at night in secluded places is not a very wise thing to do.
    It draws more attention to yourself and might get you mistaken for a hooker by a policeman if he were to see you.
    Might even cause a person with ill will to accost you thinking you were a hooker.
    I know its a common thing for CDers to think no one will see you at night but did you realize going out in the daytime is a lot safer because you will be around people.Safety in numbers kind of thinking.
    People don't pay attention generally speaking and more than likely no one will notice you.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-02-2020 at 09:46 PM.

Traci is right and it's a mistake many make including yours truly.

We come here to share and seek advice and one of the most common recurring themes is dress for the time and place. Leather skirts and killer heels aren't parks attire. You've done it and well done for taking those early steps out but now consider revising what you wear next time.

For me the enjoyment, the fulfillment I get is being out and being able to move about freely largely unnoticed and as Tracii says, being out in daylight is a lot lot safer than skulking about in a dark and secluded place. Get your attire right and you can hide in a crowd, there for all to see but at the same time all but invisible.

Please stay safe.

Edit: I re-read your post and the last line struck me about the drive through and no-one noticing. This is what happens if you're out in the day and dressed for the time and place. Most folks are too busy wrapped up in their own little worlds to pay that much attention.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 03-03-2020 at 10:42 AM.

Wow i sure have to give you credit to walk a mile in those heels! They would kill me for sure but i love the looks of them!

Reality Check
    I would have said exactly what Tracii said. Dangerous move on so many levels. I'm glad you're OK, but please don't do this again.

If you're going to present as a woman in public, you need to act like one and a woman would never do what you describe. You're safest walking around in broad daylight in public places like parks or city streets.
    Krisi

Unfortunatly being a none convincing crossdresser and only dressing for the feel of the clothes i have no desire to do make up or wigs or shave so i am unable to go out in the day time so night time is my only cover.

I try to be as safe as anyone can be at night out there. But had a lot of fun doing it.

Platinum Member
    A while back you posted taking a stroll at night in a park dressed in an evening gown. Living dangerously still? I don't known how you could manage walking on uneven park ground for that distance. I'm surprised you did not twist an ankle or break a heel. I do my evening strolls in a residential area of houses and stores. Sidewalks are a killer on heels with a narrow heels. I wear a wedge with a two inch rise for stability and comfort and durability. Good idea to take along running shoes in case you need to escape any bad encounters.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 03-04-2020 at 06:22 PM. Reason: spelling

Next time dress a little more casual and for the activity. Don't wear a ball gown to the mall, but maybe a nice low heel boots a casual skirt or jeans and find a mall or street with a little more action on, safer too. People generally don't notice in a more crowded area especially if you're dressed for the area, if they do they don't care. If you're going to dress in super heels and a short leather skirt go to the local gay/drag bar. You'll be noticed and accepted. Congrats on getting out just dress to blend if your out in the wild
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Hi Simone , I have done similar things years ago but I tend to think like the others. You might put yourself at risk in a remote spot so I do not do that anymore. While it does serve a bit of a thrill to get out, it is not zero risk. By the way Sallee is correct about being accepted in a gay club especially if during a drag show night. I have gone in dressed as female from neck down only before. Strangely enough, a couple of cute girls spent the evening hanging out with me on one occasion. One said she noticed me as soon as I entered the room but that was a good thing in this case. I went into a drug store the same way and told the check out lady I was kind of nervous about being dressed up that way, and she was really nice then. Bottom line , if you pick the right location you can go out dressed as a MIAD occasionally with few problems if any. I avoid areas likely to have children and teens though.

Sandi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    So, u go hiking in the dark dressed for an evening of dancing at a top downtown club, Simone? Where if anyone DID see u you'd look as out of place as a skanky hooker shopping at Walmart?

I don't get it. What am I missing?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Simoneshamon View Post
    Unfortunatly being a none convincing crossdresser and only dressing for the feel of the clothes i have no desire to do make up or wigs or shave so i am unable to go out in the day time so night time is my only cover.

I try to be as safe as anyone can be at night out there. But had a lot of fun doing it.

So its a fetish /kink thing for you?
    I understand its all about the clothes in your case but still doing the late night stroll thing is not a good idea because the people that are out at night in those kind of places are generally not good people.
    You are putting yourself in danger and you can't deny that point.
    You being in those areas where not so nice people hang out there will also be police patrolling.
    So what if a cop decides you are possibly a hooker or a perv of some sort what will you do then?
    If you explain you are just a CDer he may not believe you and you get tossed in the can for a few hours.
    While in the can you are there with a few other guys that may not accept the way you dress.
    All I am saying is look at the big picture and know the danger you are putting yourself in.
    If you are married with a family imagine how that would affect them.

Ah-May-Lee
    I use to always go out at night. Sometimes never went out in the sun, just walking and clubbing at night. Some days I walk at night where I live but I carry a flashlight cause there are no street lights. But it gets scary when a car speeds past cause the streets are narrow and not enough room.

But living in NYC and Baltimore I always went out at night, that is where the fun begins, as in clubs and bars. Then again I had to walk at night, how else would I get home from the night clubs. Taxi- no way, need the money for myself.

Just stay safe in whatever you do.

PS- Also had to do some work which required walking the streets at night.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron

Is not all crossdressing a fetish, kink thing, again i do not pass at all so i go out under the cover of darkness. To you you who pass and blend in well done good for you just remember some of us out there are unable to or dont want to.

So all this go out in day time and blend in. Actually read what i am putting. I think this forum crossdresssers.com needs to change to beawomen.com as that is what 95% of you are all doing. think this foum is a negative place to be.

I UNDERSTAND going out at night is dangerous, but for some of us its all we can do so enough with the go out during the day.

Simone,

I understand what you're saying, especially about the passing aspect but trust me, I've seen it with me own eyes, there are many who dress who go out to pubs and clubs, who don't come close to passing but what they're doing is infinitely safer than what you're doing.

The reason many of us, and I'm one, who talk about being able to mix in with the muggles, to go out in daylight, is that we were once in the same situation as you. I did the late night park and street walks believing the darkness was my friend, my guardian angle, my cloak of invisibility. It took me many years to get to the point of realisation that this was far from the truth. Like many here I had an epiphany moment, that second of realisation that there I was, walking around a shop, dressed and no-one was pointing, laughing, security didn't descend upon me to sling me out the door.

It was a journey. One where I moved from being about the sexy dresser to dressing more like the average GG. Moving from wearing my SO's throw aways that didn't fit properly to getting my own clothes, my first wig was just absolutely transformative.

Why do we continue to encourage others to go out? We've been fortunate enough to experience something life changing and that's in no small part due to the encouragement of those who went before us. I for one will never apologies for and will continue to add my voice to those who seek to help others share in what we've come to enjoy and find immense satisfaction in.

I have a shared experience with your good self as do many others here. Part of our experience is the realisation that there are some things we've done on our journeys that weren't the smartest thing to do. Please don't criticise anyone for simply trying to make sure you don't end up as one of the sad satisticts of those attacked and sometimes killed for wearing the "Wrong" clothes.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Reality Check
    Is not all crossdressing a fetish, kink thing, again i do not pass at all so i go out under the cover of darkness. To you you who pass and blend in well done good for you just remember some of us out there are unable to or dont want to.

So all this go out in day time and blend in. Actually read what i am putting. I think this forum crossdresssers.com needs to change to beawomen.com as that is what 95% of you are all doing. think this foum is a negative place to be.

I UNDERSTAND going out at night is dangerous, but for some of us its all we can do so enough with the go out during the day.
    OK, you know it all and don't want anyone's help. I understand. But why did you post in the first place? What sort of response did you expect?

And then you insult us because we are trying to keep you safe?
    Krisi

"Ok you know it all" very muture!!!

I posted as i couldn't belive i had the nerve to walk my first mile simple as that!

I get fed up of hearing blend in.

But some of you dont think!

some of us dont pass and just because you do dont mean all of us do.

I am happy doing what i do ocassionally and my style of dressing is not conservative thats me, i like satin and leather, office/formal wear and think is it amazing sometimes to go out wearing such items and feel the cool air on my stocking legs and up my skirt/dress.

I understand all the dangers but feel safe enough where i am to go walking!!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Whoa, Simone! Altho most of the members that actively post here r trans? Some of us r simply crossdressers. And, remember there r 1000's of members who read, but don't post.

And, altho many won't admit it, when they started, or one time or another, they were/r turned on by some facet of their dressing!

I don't pass and have no interest in dressing to blend or to visit Denny's or Walmart en fem! I started like u. Just brave enuff to drive around dressed. Then, I began attending T conventions and events. We have DLV in Vegas coming up this month. Many T's there will be dressed like u do every nite and some days, for a week! And, in a couple of events, a heck of a lot more risque and fetishy!

So, stick around and LEARN! Not everyone here dresses to blend!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good on ya Simone.

Love the look especially the skirt.

X x x

I posted as i couldn't belive i had the nerve to walk my first mile simple as that!
    Simone,

Most have praised you for your courage while adding their concerns about your safety. You're free to do as you wish, to wear what you like, when you like but certain actions have potentially bad outcomes and you can't criticise folks for pointing that out.

I get fed up of hearing blend in.

But some of you dont think!

some of us dont pass and just because you do dont mean all of us do.
    I don't pass, most who go out will put their hand up and admit the same. I can prove I don't pass. I was sat fully enfemme in a hotel lounge waiting to meet someone from this forum who'd I'd never met before. They walked in, looked at me and knew it was me they were there to meet. It was a case of spot the CD'er and it was all too easy. I was one who years ago believed I could never go out in daylight, in a busy public space without everyone standing and staring and then bursting out laughing at me. I was proved wrong. I found out that the saying, "You'll never know unless you try" is a truism.

It's absolutely your choice to do what you want to do but I'm afraid seeing people write encouraging things in support of others to develop their dressing while staying safe is thankfully a fact of life here.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

The behavior you're describing, Simone, pretty much defines a fetish for certain types of clothing, not to mention the thrill seeker component of venturing out where you _might_ be "caught", or worse. Nothing wrong with that. If that's your thing, go for it. Just be honest enough to own it for what it is and stop whining about those here who express a different motivation, or fashion sense.

There are two things going on here I believe. First, there is a general concern for your health and safety. Nobody wants to see another CD or trans person murdered. Simone seems to acknowledge that she understands the danger, so we need to respect her enough to let that go.

The second thing that’s going on is a little trickier. You see, Simone, when you go out, you’re not just putting yourself out there, but you’re also representing an entire community. One of the biggest stereotypes about our community that we have to fight, is that we’re merely dressing up to indulge in some sort of sexual or cruising behavior. When you walk though a park at night dressed like a hooker, you are reinforcing that stereotype and reflecting on the community in a way they don’t agree with.

Wether you like it or not, wether you choose to or not, every time you step out that door you represent an entire community that’s fighting for their very existence.

If you’re not interested in any of that and it’s all “just about the feeling of the clothes”, then why not stay home?

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    The Fog is strong with this one

Ah-May-Lee
    Simone, you are free to walk and dress any way you wish. You can do this in the US. You are not a representative of the CD community, you are your own person doing what you like to do.
    I hope you enjoy life and always be safe.
    In solitude where we are least alone. Byron