Thread: My First Full Mile

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My First Full Mile

Went out for a walk last night, been wanting to for a while!

So I put on my leather pencil skirt, satin blouse, stockings, garter belt, thong, bra, 6 inch high heels (2 inch platform).

I put on my coat with hood, and took my jogging bottoms with me along with trainers just in case of being stopped.

I drove to my walking area parked up and got out, now I normally cant walk very far away from my car before I chicken out but been wanting to push on for ages.

Well that happened I made my way up to the start of this footpath a good half mile from my car, touched the post and headed back, it was bliss, have to admit my feet started to hurt from the slight uneven ground along the way, but all I all it was a very first full mile walked.
    Any tips out there from stopping my skirt from riding up?

I then once back in my car had to head to a well know drive though and got a coffee, this time not covering the fact I was wearing a leather skirt and tbh they where to busy to notice.
    Attached Images Attached Images