Thread: My Journey of following my Heart.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My Journey of following my Heart.

Alot has happened since the last time I was here. Well, Kaylin is out of the closet almost completely and has been for awhile now. Was it alot of work? absolutely. It was brave, and took alot of courage and honesty within myself to do so. I'll clarify this. I first came out as a crossdresser and drag queen to friends family etc. But Following my heart and taking my journey a step further. And I hate to put any sort of label on myself quite yet. But I am outhere, she has become apart of my normal living routine some days. I balance throughout the week. Some days I am Kevin. Some days I am Kaylin. I also have became apart of the local trans group here in my local area. Have also made some friends locally here too. My growth is amazing. But I am just following my heart without any labels. My family and friends have all given me their support and love. At the end of the day. I am the loving ME that I've always been! And that won't ever change. And they all know that. My mother is the only one that's having a hard time trying to swallow this. But that was expected. Shes old fashioned. And I'm giving her the time. My wife has had my side and continues to stay by my side. She wants me to become who it is I'm supposed to be. And theres no hiding from that. So anyways, I am here to share my story with you. I could go and on through detail but then we'd be here for a month lol I'll try and update you guys somemore as time goes on. Always remember to be True and Honest to yourself.

Also, our move plans sort of took a huge blow. I was able to find work but my wife was unable to land work in the big city, so we are staying in town, and are about to move into a new place in a few weeks. Alot of other great things have fallen into place which is great. But anyways that's about it for right now. I will try and pop on a little more. I'm on Instagram almost daily. If you would like to hit me up.
    Message me for the IG.

Take care ladies,
    Kaylin
    Last edited by Kaylin; 03-04-2020 at 12:50 PM.