Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Journey of following my Heart.

Why thank you Kaylin. I am glad I could be of help to you. I just felt deeply what it was that you were communicating. Following my inner feelings has always been the way I have resolved the problems of life that can tie us up in knots. Doesn't always work, but usually it resolves things nicely and comfortably. The power of the brain to solve problems is so amazing and magical. I just let it do its thing while I feed it good information and I don't let my conscious mind try to control everything - that creates the knots. Some here call it overthinking something. Reading is one way you get the information in there and then let the subconscious work things out and give you a solution. Don't evaluate the information in terms of some standard model, but let the answers come out over time. No rush.

Thank you Aelyn!

And Gretchen really. Thank you! I am 100% going to take this as slow as I possibly can. Not going to rush this at all whatsoever. Like I said, I catch myself backing away to let my anxiety get a break periodically. This is something I'm taking as serious going forward. But, The balance of my journey rolls on. Thanks again

Kaylin, You are an inspiration. Thanks for sharing your experience and feelings as you go forward. I think everyone here can understand your struggles and anxieties with all this, but also share in your successes. Thank you!!!