Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They Do Look Feminine.

They Do Look Feminine.

Hi Ladies,

Wifey knows all about my crossdressing. She is supportive and doesn?t mind me dressing within reason when I?m at home. Last week I was in need of some retail therapy and came home with a pair of plain pocket boot cut jeans. When I got home I told my wife I bought a new pair of jeans she said fine and dropped it. She is not a big shopper and could care less about clothes. I hate it when she uses the word "fine" because I never really know what she means

Over the weekend some friends were in town. The devil must have shivered because my wife went shopping with her friend. Wifey bought some sweaters and some jeans. The other night my wife asked for my opinion on her new jeans and wanted to model them for me. I told her sure provided she return the favor and give me her honest opinion on my new jeans. I also told her she could not use the word "fine" in her comments. She agreed; then modeled her new jeans. The first pair did nothing for her and needs to go back. She rocked the second pair Then it was my turn to model my jeans. She said ?they look like jeans.? Please be more descriptive, I asked. ?Well they look good and they do look feminine. They are not your normal baggy guy jeans.? She thought for a moment and said "since you are trying for a feminine look, I think they look nice on you and you can certainly wear them around the house." I replied, "thank you, I appreciate the honest feedback." As I went back into the bedroom to change she said, ?ya know I wouldn?t mind if you wore them out to dinner tonight.? I was floored when she said that. "Maybe another time," I replied and changed back into my baggy guy jeans. While she was pretty sincere about me wearing them to dinner I thought it be best to continue moving forward at my snail?s pace.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Wherever there is a Sale or Macys, but mostly Baltimore MD
    Jeannine uses 'fine' ALL of the time when I ask a yes or no question and it used to drive me Crazy.I'd ask her something like "Do you want to go eat at Outback tonight" She would answer "fine". At first I took it as"yes, Ill go, but it's not really what I want". So I'd suggest so other place and she would reply "I thought we were going to Outback ?" She grew up in Montana and apparently where 'fine' means 'yes'. Anymore when she says 'fine" I take it as yes.
    Kelly DeWinter
    Find Kelly at:
    Kelly's Blog
    Flicker
    [COLOR=#2e8b57

Reality Check
    You made a mistake when you turned down the dinner suggestion. Going out to dinner in your new women's jeans means they are OK for everyday wear. Never turn down the chance to move forward.

We are each in our own different places. I've been wearing women's jeans for years as a male. Not the ones with fancy stitching and shiny objects, just plain women's jeans. Nobody can tell.
    Krisi

I stopped wearing men's jeans a while back and only wear women's jeans (when I wear jeans, which I do most of the time). No one has ever commented, and I live a pretty public life. Apart from anything else women's jeans are far more comfortable than men's.

oooh, I would have grabbed that opportunity with both hands! I have not dared wear my new jeans in front of my Wife yet

If you weren't confident wearing them in front of your friends fair enough, but I would take this as permission to wear them out to something a little less formal? perhaps test the water by wearing them somewhere benign like shopping?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Communication is important in successful partnerships, Robin. I strongly suggest u break your wife's "fine" habit by asking her what that means?

When I tried to guess what my ex meant I was always wrong! And, when I asked what she meant with her comment she usually went on a 5 minute monolog. Which I couldn't follow!

One main reason why we parted!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    You should have taken her up on it but there will be other times so its not a big deal.
    Its been close to 15 years since I have worn guy jeans and if people could tell my jeans were womens they never said anything bad about it.
    Womens jeans are more comfortable and fit me better so thats why I wear them.

My wife don't want to see me dress up but she ok with panties and girls jeans as long as they don't have fancy pockets and skin tight. It's all about taking it slow and a little at a time! I also know that word fine! Lol

Banned Read only
    Honestly, my wife has always liked the way my butt looks in woman's jeans compared to baggy men's jeans.

Silver Member
    "While she was pretty sincere about me wearing them to dinner I thought it be best to continue moving forward at my snail?s pace."
    Girl, you blew it! She may not even remember to ask you again unless you ask her to ask you.

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    You made a mistake when you turned down the dinner suggestion. Going out to dinner in your new women's jeans means they are OK for everyday wear. Never turn down the chance to move forward.

We are each in our own different places. I've been wearing women's jeans for years as a male. Not the ones with fancy stitching and shiny objects, just plain women's jeans. Nobody can tell.
    Agree completely. That was an overture that you should not have rejected. At the very least, OP should acknowledge that and thank her SO for the offer.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Wow! In life, I also generally try and leave at least something on the table. I think I would have expressed gratitude and done the same as you did, but it appears as though that might not be the way to have proceeded in this case .

You'll get 'em next time.. And you'll be ready!..

- L.
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-10-2020 at 03:13 AM. Reason: This is an English only forum.

I wear women’s jeans almost exclusively. Love the way they fit. I just wish they had normal pockets! WTF is up with pockets. My women’s shorts are the same. They fit better but no pockets. I don’t carry a purse either.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for all your replies. I'm not one for looking a gift horse in the mouth. In this case, I'm finally starting to get comfortable wearing some of my femme things at home with my wife around. I don't want to overwhelm her. Also we live in a super small town the kind where everyone knows who is sleeping with who and you can't go anywhere without running into people you know. I'm not ready to come out to the town. If we were heading somewhere else I probably would have taken her up on the offer.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Robin, when you said Maybe another time it sounds like your wifes equivalent of fine. 🤣
    I dont know you or your situation but maybe, with such wonderful acceptance from her so far, it is time to look at your wife as your guide. And maybe your first reaction, when responding to her, should be ... Pause, then thoughtful acceptance.

She obviously had put much thought into those jeans since saying ... Fine.

She has your unadorned/umembellished 6. 😂. Go with the flow.

I am envious of her acceptance. Enjoy it!

Alice K
    Last edited by Alice K; 03-09-2020 at 04:34 PM.

I agree, you should have worn them out to dinner!

As for "fine", my ex-wife was like that only it was "what ever". What do you want to do tonight? What ever! I would practically have to "beat" it out of her to get a suggestion on where to go on a date, or to eat. All responses were "what ever". I would pick her up, ask where to go, get the usual response, go do what I wanted to do and catch hell because she was bored.

It should have been a hint that the marriage was going to be "what ever" too. Hind sight is 20-20!

I wear women's jeans all the time. Just my wife wants me to wear a larger size than a 6 so they do look tight on me.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Banned Spammer
    Being scared will never advance things.
    Excuses rarely give you positive results.
    Was I scared at first ? You bet I was, did I make excuses yes I did.
    Did I advance? Nope just sat there wishing and hoping.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 03-09-2020 at 07:44 PM.

All I had to read was small town, and I know what you mean.
    Somebody would notice the jeans, if not in your first outing, then if you wore them again. It could be a big-mouthed person or a sinister whisperer.
    The small towns are tough.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Thank u for explaining your reasons, Robin.

Before the girls here tore your head off for NOT dressing out when u had no desire to do so!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Spammer
    If she really wanted to wear them she would have but she was too worried somebody would see her.
    I wonder what exactly is she afraid of? If someone did see her in the jeans what is going to happen?

Hi Robin, I had mixed feelings on you not wearing your new girls jeans out with your wife, I also felt you missed a good opportunity but the whole small town thing, I can understand that also. Knowing you, I am sure it will happen soon enough.
    BTW, Nice on having such an amazing wife!
    Crissy

I wore my Hanes denim leggings on the plane with my wife. She is fine with it and gives me considerable latitude. But when she does express reservations in a specific situation I respect her wishes. That’s what a healthy relationship is about.

Robin, That sounds like a positive step forward. Good for you. I as well hate the word fine.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Reality Check
    Quote Originally Posted by skirt_guy View Post
    I wear women’s jeans almost exclusively. Love the way they fit. I just wish they had normal pockets! WTF is up with pockets. My women’s shorts are the same. They fit better but no pockets. I don’t carry a purse either.
    Some brands of women's jeans have bogger pockets than others. Check before you buy.

As far as the "small town" thing, what kind of women's jeans did you buy? Embroidered? Sequined? My women's jeans look just like men's jeans except they are not as baggy. Nobody could tell the difference. Wear them out, you'll see.
    Last edited by Krisi; 03-10-2020 at 07:21 AM.
    Krisi