Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They Do Look Feminine.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Exactly right Krisi people don't pay that close of attention plus they don't care.
    Robin do you make a big scene when you see a man wear womens jeans? Do you check out what guys wear and if they have on anything close to womens clothes do you say something?
    My guess is no so why do you think somebody else will?

Banned Read only
    Many woman's jeans look exactly the same as men's jeans. Back when I was just a crossdresser, I was wore Levi's 515 boot cut woman's jeans for years and my wife never noticed.

My SO wears men's skinny jeans, purchased in a men's department. He doesn't like the "baggy" look. Skinny jeans look great on him (they also have bigger pockets, lol!)

He never wears jeans en femme, only dresses or skirts.

Going back to the "fine" comment; my wife explained to me what she means when she says that: " Insecure, Neurotic and Emotional".
    Last edited by char GG; 03-10-2020 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Sorry, although disguised, the word is not allowed
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Platinum Member
    In my house two words are forbidden: "fine" and "whatever." You may as well say "I don't give a damn!"

As to the debate of passing on wearing the jeans. There is the comfort of the jeans, and, whether wearing the jeans is within her comfort zone.

I have been saying for some time that the casual observer would find it difficult to distinguish between men's and generic women's jeans. A vocal minority always meet this comment with much skepticism. It is refreshing to read from those who don't.

There can't be many strangers taking the time and effort required to figure out if a pair of jeans is of men's or women's origin. And if they acquire the information they seek, if their suspicion is confirmed, what to do with it? Get confused, like some of our members believe they will? Probably not.

Most likely, nobody cares.

If my wife tells me I can wear those jeans out to dinner I'm so there.
    Angie

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Told ya so, Robin!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

If I were you, tomorrow I would put on your lady's jeans and wear them as many days as you wish. I bought three pair about two years ago, and although my wife is not accepting of me en femme, she sometimes makes the comment that my derri?re look better than her own.

Hi Ladies,

I've been out in my lady jeans a few times but never with my wife and no one has ever said a word. Sine wifey is okay with me wearing them around the house, I'm just going to wear them.

Thanks for all the encouragement.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I would gradually throw out all the baggy jeans and start wearing the skinny ones out and about.

Don't ask for comments just wait for the flattering remarks when they come.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Yes, that's what i did Beverley.
    Robin - just go with it and soon your jeans drawer will be entirely stocked from the better side of the department store.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Never mind strangers not noticing, my ex didn't notice for a couple of years.

In contrast to all of the "people don't notice" threads, some do.
    Back in November my wife and I were shopping at one of the M&S outlet stores near to us. Wife had gone ino changing rooms to try on some sweaters while I perused the aisles. I found a rack of jeans, all ladies fit, and picked up a pair in my size. When I showed them to my wife and told her the price, she sent me back for more. In the end I finished up with 5 pairs of jeans, 2 blue denim and 3 needle cords of different colours, and all for less than 30 UK pounds.
    Move on to January and we are at my wife's works party, a very informal do so dress is casual. I was wearing anighties olive green pair of the needle cords, and standing in a group of people, when one of the male members of staff,asked "are those women's jeans you are wearing?" Before I had a chance to answer his partner jumped in with "Why would you say that?" He replied that the fly fastening was on the woman's side. Again before anybody else could comment she stepped in with "Why are you looking so closely at another man's crotch?" No response to that just a great deal of embarrassment on his part, and the general conversation resumed.

Reality Check
    The women's jeans I have been wearing in public as a male do not have the reversed fly and button. They do not have decorations or fancy stitching. Perhaps that's why nobody has ever mentioned them. The only difference is the smaller front pockets and the size label (which you could remove if you thought your friends would ever see it).
    Krisi

BTWimRobin,

I had the same problem with my exwife. She would use the term ?fine? with everything. So I started using it as frequently. She stopped using it almost immediately. Trust me she won?t like it when you use it too.

You may be at a ?snail?s pace?. However, if your wife offers you an opportunity take it. She is the one taking the chance not you. She may not say it but she is the one that my be more embarrassed than you think. If she offers take it.

@?}??
    Michelle