Thread: Can I tell you something?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Can I tell you something?

The well-dressed older gentleman said as he approached and took my hand.

I'm currently going through a lot. I went out last Thursday night with my BFF and her SO for a few games of pool. I haven't been going out much lately, but I'm a regular here so most everyone knows me.

I was wearing skintight leggings, black and white plaid with a black, low scoop neck, long sleeve blouse, and simple black pumps.

I'm standing by the pool table, pool stick in one hand, waiting my turn as he approached. He reaches out and takes my other hand as he asks "Can I tell you something?"

I'm thinking this is going to be good for a laugh. I'm not worried, my friends are all around and I have my pool stick in the other hand.

He looks me in the eyes and very sincerely says while still is holding my hand, "I just had to tell you that you're beautiful". He then let go of my hand, turned and walked away.

I was stunned, didn't know what to say. It wasn't that he told me I'm beautiful, I've heard that before, mostly I think they are just being kind, and I do have a boyfriend. It was the way he said it like he was going to propose something.

He left me with a good feeling inside, at the same time wondering who he is. Yes I could ask around and find out if I really wanted to know. Instead I'm just going to wait till next time. Now to pick out something sexy to wear for tomorrow, as Wednesday is karaoke night.
    Last edited by Jean 103; 03-10-2020 at 07:49 PM.