Thread: Those litle things

Those litle things

Like a virus can mess up our plans.

My SO was planning to do a short trip, a European city break, with and old friend from uni. They've done this before and it gave me 5-6 days were I could also go away and spend it enfemme. Now with Europe in lock down that 'ain't going to happen. Oh well these things happen. Just grateful we hadn't already booked something.

EDIT: PLEASE SEE MODS NOTE BELOW BEFORE REPLYING!!!! THANKS
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 03-15-2020 at 07:43 AM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

MODERATOR NOTE!

I know that there will be some who will not read this, and some who will, but will not care and think it doesn't pertain to them.
    This is the MALE TO FEMALE CROSS DRESSING SECTION.
    If the subject dos not have anything to do with cross dressing, then it doesn't belong here.
    There is a thread in the Lounge discussing the Corona virus.
    If you want to comment on this very bad situation, do so there.
    Any more posts that do not have to do with cross dressing will be deleted and an infraction accessed.

Banned Read only
    Helen,
    The best laid plans of .....members of the TG community .

One question Helen are the insurance companies offering refunds in this situation ? At least you squeezed your trip in .

Teresa,

No idea about how insurance companies will deal with this.

You're correct in so much as I did have time away late last year but this was, had all gone to plan, a second opportunity to get out and about for an extended period. I'm not going to let it get me down, there's always another time. I always count myself fortunate that I get regular time to dress throughout the week whereas I know for some it's far far less and to read the stories of those here who get their once in months opportunity to dress taken away by unforeseen circumstance, well it puts my situation in some form of perspective.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I was planning a big crossdressing and wardrobe cleaning next week. Now the house won't be so empty so we will have to postpone weeding out the crossdressing wardrobe.

Yes it is a huge mess. They have cancelled or postponed many local events. They would include the Transgender day of viability and Trans pride as well as the Henderson pride which was to be the first ever. Along with all the support groups I go to. So much for getting all made up and getting out. I guess I still can but not much happening any where here in Las Vegas. Note if you ever wanted to be here dressed and were afraid of large crowds now is you chance, not many tourists around.

Because my wife is recovering from a fairly major health setback , and we are both late 60's we will be preemptively self quarantining. Unless we know someone is coming over, I will be in a skirt or a dress every day.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

I thought a themed cruise or a sail down the Rhine would be good, but I will stay dressed at at home and forget Venice for now.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.