Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you handle the "it's too much trouble moment"

I was wearing my new rainbow sports bra and decided to go a new restaurant when they first opened for lunch. And some nail polish that didn't look as good as I thought it would.
    Too much trouble to take it off. So I just went out on a restaurant and Target run with a bra and pink nail polish. Like anyone panic shopping at Target would notice!

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 03-18-2020 at 05:26 AM.

No trouble for me, cause I only have women's clothes.
    I'm a man. I like being a man. I also love wearing women's clothing. It's my way to show honor, respect and solidarity with them.

I always seem to have the desire to be dressed. On the days I can dress, I usually don't. Why? As I plan out my day I realize how much I will be out and about or how much my wife is home (she's accepting but I don't want to push my luck). Then I think about how many times I am going to need to change during the course of the day. I just put on panties and say it'll have to do. There's always tomorrow....
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

Banned Read only
    Robin,
    Once you find that freedom the daily changes get less , I have my home to run and chores to do . I still find wearing a skirt more comfortablle than wearing trousers or jeans , so if I've been out in them I'll usually slip a skirt on for comfort even if I'm cooking a meal or pushing the vacuum cleaner round .

I feel that "too much trouble moment" often. Tell myself, dress tomorrow. I have to get faster at doing the makeup and transition. I'm getting better every time, I think. I want to have electrolysis on my beard, to make the transition much easier, I think. But it is always worth it to get dressed. I love being feminine.

Reality Check
    The "too much trouble" thing works fine for crossdressers, but for those living full time as women, you have to do it every day, too much trouble or not.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    Thanks for that , it's a life that's chosen , if it feels normal it's not looked on as too much trouble , I look at it as it came at a price to be the person I wanted to be , it does get easier to achieve and maintain it .

Every Wednesday morning at 6.00am I get up to do my normal shave , have breakfast, wallk the dog , get my makeup on and dress to be able to walk into the art room at 9.00am and meet the other members of the painting group . It feels so good , no way could I say it's too much trouble to be able to do that .

Aspiring Member
    Being in voluntary isolation with the COVID-19 crisis (I'm a well-controlled diabetic), I am not going out these days except for the bare necessities and then only very rarely. And since my wife is winding down her career and is retiring at the end of the month, I'm living with someone hostile. So I am not bothering to get made up. I try to get pretty once a week though, to avoid sinking into doom and gloom. Otherwise it's all casual women's clothes/jeans, no makeup.

hello SirDonna,
    I have been going through a month of "too much trouble" - broke it tonight and feel marvelous. It was well worth the trouble!
    luv J

Reality Check
    Otherwise it's all casual women's clothes/jeans, no makeup.
    Makeup is a variable thing. Many women don't wear makeup for everyday, but of course, they still look like women.

One can spend an hour doing eyeshadow, mascara, contouring, etc. and that's a lot of trouble. I normally just put some makeup on my upper lip to cover the beard shadow and some lipstick. I can't feel "girly" if I can see the whiskers.
    Krisi

Banned Read only
    Krisi,
    You'd love my sister in law ! On a couple of occasions she gave me twenty minutes to half an hour to put my makeup and dress before she dropped in for coffee , I managed on it and even had a few spare minutes to push the vacuum cleaner round quickly .