Thread: Made some new friends

Made some new friends

I hope I can recount an experience I had the other day. I've debated whether to post this but said what the heck. I am IN NO WAY PROMOTING VIOLENCE!!! Good came of this encounter.

A little background. I didn't know I had a fem side until later in life, started coming out late 50s. My wife is accepting as I've stated in previous post and most of my family and friends know all about me. Right now I'm 73, 6'3" tall and 200 pounds. Physically I am in pretty good shape with some .medical issues for which I take meds which have given me a full B cup. When my boobs first started to grow the doctors said we can change to new meds. I told them no way, I'm loving them. I've spent 21 years in the army and over forty years of mixed martial training.

I dont have a label or box I put myself in. I'm me and that's that. I wear female clothing almost all the time. I dont want to become a woman but do have a very very strong female feeling and presentation. I wear flats or ankle boots, stockings, panties, slim female jeans or pants, bra, camisole and femine tshirts or button shirts. No makeup or wigs. I'm sorry this may be long but think is worth the read.

I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. Last week a friend and I went out to the barrier islands in his boat fishing. Had a good day and when we returned to the mainland I told him I had a freezer full of fish and he could have mine. I went to the restroom with my bag to clean up a little for my trip home 30 minute drive. Changed out of my sweaty shirt and bra and put on fresh bra, camisole and a pink breast cancer awareness t... When I got close to home I called my wife and told her I was stopping at a small bar we go to occasionally.

I walked in and sat at the bar and ordered a bourbon on the rocks. Was talking to the bartender and about 10 minutes later a guy walks up behind me and starts cussing at me about the way I was dressed. I turned on my stool and told him I didnt want any trouble and he kept on. So I turned around again and stood up. This guy was my height but pushing 300 pounds. The bartender shouted to him "Bubba dont start anything. I said bubba I dont want any trouble I just want to enjoy my drink. He yell why the ____// are you wearing a pink shirt and have boobs I told him it was a breast cancer shirt and my boobs were a result of meds I take. He then proceeded to spit on my shirt and pushed me backwards into the bar. I knew it was fight time. I dont like trouble but this was not going away. I'm not going into details but in less than 5 Bubba was flat on his back out cold. When he came to and was coherent he got up looked at me and said damn you are fast, I'm going home. As I said earlier I dont like violence but he was the aggressor and fortunately I can and will defend myself. But what happens next was beautiful. First the bartender brought me a warm clean wash cloth. He said here you have blood on your face and I dont think it's your and also handed me one of the tshirts some bars sell with there name on it and said it's on the house. I heard some comments from the crowd like, man did you see how fast he was. The one I loved was "crap did you see what SHE just did to Bubba".

So I pulled of the shirt Bubba had spit on and pulled on my new bar shirt. I got a big reaction from the crowd. Offers for free drinks which I turned down because I was driving

Here is the beautiful part. A GG came over to the bar and asked if I would like to join her and her husband with another couple at there table. I looked over where she pointed and said sure. We talked about the short fight and where I had learned to fight like that. Then the conversation turned toward my fem side. I was asked a lot of questions, was I transgender, why do I wear women's cloths, etc. Then I was asked if my boobs were real and all were amazed when I said yes. The other GG said she was jealous she was a small small B. The guys asked a few questions. Everyone was very polite, and questioning.

Now for the drum roll. These two couples were lifelong friends and shared a lot between each other. I had to laugh out loud at their next statement. Both women had been trying to get their husbands to wear lingerie to bed. Our visit ended with exchange of email addresses and getting together again. This is priceless, about 4 or 5 days later I get an email from the gal that had first invited me over. In the email she thanked me for explaining my fem side and why I did what I did. She said her and her husband had been talking about him trying on some lingerie and he finally agreed. He admitted that he had tried on some of her panties many times when she was not home and enjoyed the way they made him feel
    They also had been researching crossdressing online and he agreed to a trip to VS and a bra fitting. She also relayed to me that when they got home with 7 pair of panties and three bras he asked why so many panties and she told him I for every day of the week. LOL Our numbers may be growing. Oh, we made a dinner date for the four of us for next week.

Sorry for the long post, hope all enjoy.
    Sidney

Yeah, not only a great outcome but your writing style if interesting all the way thru. Usually I skim read unless the writer has good skill sets. Thank you for posting. And if you hear from the other couples some more let us know. I missed though, what was your wife's reaction to this whole event?

I suppose I left a few things out. My beautiful wife of many years knows I can take care of myself. She also know and accepts ALL my quirks.

Very nice post

Sorry, I’d never frequent a bar where the bouncer(s) were that negligent.

No bouncers in small neighborhood bars down here. Bars with bands and large crowds yes.

Platinum Member
    I did not read anything in Sidney's post that there was a bouncer in the bar. The establishments I have gone to do not have bouncers. Neighborhood bars usually have local folks as patrons. Maybe, night clubs have crowd control. In my fair city there are some establishments which attract unruly patrons, but, that's the type of patrons they attract. Sort of "birds of a feather flock together!"

Nice to read a scumbag got his due. I've read too many stories of blatant outright aggression and hostility towards men and women just minding their own business.

From one vet to another; "Thanks for your service!"

What a great outcome for you all.

You must tell us what the future brings. :-)
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

It is nice to see how many people are accepting or at least tolerant of us... it is just too bad that a few "Bubba" types have to cause such ruckus.

Very beautiful story that give me faith that there is humanity in the most unexpected places. Key to this story is your ability to defend yourself, which is great. I never condone violence, but this was a clear case of self defense.

If one of us sisters who might not be able to take on Bubba, were in your seat, it would be a very sad ending. It is unfortunate there are still so many Bubbas out there. Hopefully Bubba will learn that if he runs into those who deviate from his expectations, he best keep his mouth shut.

I can't believe that crap like that still happens. I guess Bubba had a bad day and was looking for a fight. To bad you had to give him one at least you were able to put him down.
    I have seen nasty looks even heard "I think thats a guy" But I don't remember any violence. I haven't spent time in MIssissippi but I would love to pass through it, quickly I guess.
    Glad it end well and most people don't care and are accepting of others quirks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Nice Work, I am not a violent man and my Wife and I have clashed over some situations that my son has found himself in, but I maintain that sometimes you have to visit enough physicality to remove the threat, some men will not stop until either you are down or they are.

I too am ex-mil and did the basics in enough martial arts to know that some good blocks and a couple of Aikido moves are often enough to make an agressor realise the futility of his actions...

Thanks for sharing your interesting story. I read a lot and am presently reading the autobiography of Jerry Lee Lewis who grew up in that deep south along the Mississippi River. Very enlightening to say the least about the culture there back in the 50's (at the beginning of his life story). I grew up in the Detroit suburbs and never frequented any bars during that time. They have their own culture when you get to the hard working class bars.

Take care and keep writing.,

Allie