Thread: New work from home uniform

New work from home uniform

The wife and I are both working from home for the next few weeks, so this morning I woke up completely UNMOTIVATED and just bleh. Went and took a shower then pulled a baby doll top and some panties out of the drawer, slipped them on and went out to eat breakfast. My wife looked up when I came in and said "You didn't feel like getting dressed or doing much of anything today huh?" Nope "Me either" she walked out from behind the counter and she was wearing a tshirt and panties.

Have to say, wearing a baby doll and panties while on conference calls is VERY comfortable, might be my new work from home uniform. My wife agrees, minimal effort, work still gets done. We're both done for the day, comfy and watching tv on the couch.

Sounds like a plan. Just be extra careful with video conference calls - LOL!

You might also want to get a cover for your laptop (or other) video camera for the times when you are not intentionally using it, just in case it accidentally becomes activated without your prior knowledge .

That's my plan for the next few weeks as well. Goodbye collared shirts, hello tank tops and leggings.

I always have a paper hole-punch dot or a bit of frosted tape over my computer and i-whatever cams. But, had to go online for webex today. Business shirt on top, slacker jammies below.

Webex, sorry camera is broken, but we can chat and share screen shots.

Time to update your office. Laptop with free standing monitors, yes plural, and closed lid. The camera is in the lid facing as assume you will have the screen facing you. No more problem.

sounds good to me. I stayed in my Minnie Mouse top and panties till I had to go out this afternoon.
    Angie

Heather, It certainly sounds like you and your wife are making the best of a bad situation. That sounds like a good work environment.
    Crissy

We don't work any longer so there's much more opportunity for the sort of thing you speak of.
    There's probably one day a week where we get up and have breakfast and start doing whatever when suddenly we realize is like 4pm and we're still in our nightgowns. No reason to change at that point is there?
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I already worked from home most days before this. I have no desire to wear my nightwear during the day, but I do dress more casually at home (t-shirt and skirt usually or a simple dress). As long as you are getting work done they don't really care.

I jumped all over he opportunity to work from home. I am certainly more motivated to dress enfemme while working. I'm totally unmotivated to do any work
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

As a real estate agent, I work at home too. All of our office's meetings this week were canceled.

Reality Check
    I'm retired now so I "work from home" all the time. Before I retired, the work I did required me to be someplace working on some thing. I've never been able to figure out how so many people are able to work from home (or remotely).
    Krisi

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    I've never been able to figure out how so many people are able to work from home (or remotely).
    It's because so many of those jobs have been automated that most of us spend our entire day working in front of a computer. Doesn't matter where I'm at, as long as I've got a computer and internet I can work. Sure as heck beats running a machine all day.

Been working from home all week, not ok motivated.

First day today of red dress with satin panties and stockings. Most strange working in a dress, first time.

I call customers from home. I wonder what they would think if they knew I was wearing stockings, garter belt, thong, heels, bra wit forms and a cute top! Plus the customers are all rough, tough construction contractors!