Thread: Crossdressing + nature = WEIGHT LOSS!!!

Crossdressing + Nature = WEIGHT LOSS!!!

I have recently been enjoying 2 of my favorite things to do, crossdressing and trail walking. I love wearing pantyhose to protect my legs from ticks & jiggers. Plus there is no better feeling than putting pantyhose on smooth legs. I usually were womens short running shorts over them with a sports bra & a cute top. I love Leggs sheer energy sheer panty pantyhose (Suntan). They look great with short shorts because there are no lines where control top usually starts on your upper thigh. I also wear really cute womens socks & sneakers. It feels so exhilarating to be all dressed and enjoying the beautiful outdoors. I have recently been stuck around 185lbs and I have already lost 8lbs. My goal is 165lbs, what better way to exercise and stay motivated. Does anyone else do this or something similar?
    Last edited by Nicolelicd; 03-17-2020 at 04:41 AM.

I think that sounds terrific, Dressing up and getting some exercise plus being outside in the fresh air. We had such a warm winter the tics were here straight through and they can be nasty little things.
    Crissy

I love hiking and backpacking. I never thought about the tick protection offered by panty hose. That will be a light weight addition to my pack.

Reality Check
    I should exercise but I don't. In my situation, I can't just walk out the door dressed to go walking somewhere. If I could, I might. Do you wear sneakers?
    Krisi

Nicole, I have recently started walking every day, 3 miles, but I have been wearing women's leggings.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I have recently considered hiking in Femme. I find your experience encouraging. Maybe start this weekend. Nicole, I also read your comments on gym dressing from several years ago. I go to 24Hr Fitness fully dressed as a female and use women's locker room without a problem. It is their policy to use locker room of choice. Absolutely no problem and staff is friendly and accommodating.

Having socially transitioned, hiking dressed is my default setting, not dressing up glam, just nice hiking gear, which to my mind often means Rohan.

I am a trail runner so I wear running skirts (or running leggings and skirt in colder weather). Better for controlling chafing than anything else (so duo purpose). And I'll wear anything weather appropriate when taking the dogs for a long walk on the trail. My biggest issue is my diet lately though, not the exercising part.

I have been doing a lot of hiking but don't get out very often enfemme. Wish I could though. I do agree that Crossdressing is helping with my weight loss.
    I have been 80-100 lbs over weight for 19 years now. Since Mary Ann has been back in my life I've lost over 25 lbs since the new year and now have the needed motivation to continue all the way to my ultimate goal.

I have been doing a lot of hiking in the mountains the past week or so with everything shut down. However I underdress with as much fem clothing as possible....hose, panities, bra and occasional slip under my jeans and coat. Not ready for the RW hiking in femme yet!
    I've also found that Cding has provided great motivation to keep my weight at a great level. I look better being thin!

Thank you everyone for all the replies. I really upped the mileage yesterday and hiked for almost 2 1/2 hours. This is really getting addicting. I find I would rather listen to nature than listen to music. It really feels like the ultimate freedom during times like this. Be safe everyone.

Hugs,
    Nicole

I take the dogs out nearly every day and rarely see anyone, so gives me the opportunity to dress under my coat, the summer is great as I can wear lady's shorts, sandals and a zippy over my top, taking the zippy off and being completely en femme when I get out of sight of the village