Thread: Remember How Short Your Skirt Is!!!

Remember How Short Your Skirt Is!!!

Hiya all, hope you are all well and keeping yourself's safe from this dreadful Coronavirus.

Myself and my dear wife were away for the weekend and before starting our journey home we decided to get lunch
    so we popped into a well know pizza establishment for something to eat.

A young couple (over 18 I should add before going any further) were getting ready to leave and she was wearing what
    looked like a spring dress. My wife said look over their discreetly at that girl. When she bent over to pick up he bag you could
    literally see what she was wearing underneath and much more. Was going to mention it to her and say that's not very lady like
    but thought better not, do not want a slap....lol

Anyways may wife said she probably does not even know and there be a lesson for you, if you ever wear a short dress or skirt
    and you bend over you may be revealing more than you know to the public.

So ladies, take heed. Luv 2 u all. x

Silver Member
    That girl really needs to invest in a slip. Always good to have some "modesty insurance".

Reality Check
    A slip wouldn't fix that. If someone chooses to wear a very short skirt or dress, there's nothing we can do about it. Schools and some organizations used to have rules about skirt lengths, but these have pretty much gone away. A person has the right to appear "trashy".
    Krisi

I went out in 100 degree heat last summer, wearing a summer maxi dress. Because of the heat I didn't wear my usual girdle, just a thong. When getting up from my seat I could feel my dress stuck between my cheeks. Slightly embarrassed I quickly pulled the dress to fix the situation. Sometimes wardrobe malfunctions occur.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I bet she knew what she was doing.

Banned Read only
    She knew how short it was. How can you not? I have some short dresses and I can tell when I sit down because I am basically sitting on my panties as there is not enough dress to sit on.

Vicky_Scot,

“Bend at the knees, not at the waist. Keep knees together.” The ladies at the lingerie shop... I had made the same mistake.

@—}——
    Michelle

So much for us girls to remember Sissy...lol x x x
    Last edited by DAVIDA; 03-17-2020 at 12:20 PM. Reason: There is no need tom quote the post right before yours.

You need to squat, not bend over.

Platinum Member
    My wife and I have also noticed younger women who do not know the correct way to minimize exposure. My wife told me many years ago a snug fitting dress will ride up the thighs three or more inches when sitting down. That faux pas can be critical if you're wearing traditional stockings and a garter belt or thigh high stockings. Many times the length of the thigh highs or stockings is not sufficient for a tall person. When I go out I switch to sheer to waist pantyhose. Of course, I have seen some styles for younger women are to reveal the tops of lacy thigh highs. My wife has pointed out young girls wearing short dresses with a full skirt do not suffer from that problem. A full skirt tends to rest at the knees.

Young girls/women usually have been counseled to NOT bend at the waist. Of course, she may have intentionally exposed her panties and more. A lady should bend at the knees to pick up something.

Another faux pas is not wearing a slip under a sheer dress, especially in sunlight. My area of the country does not get very hot during the summer. A summer day is usually mid seventies and low humidity. Nothing like where I grew up with high 90's and high humidity. I have bought on ebay several white full slips which have much better absorbent qualities than nylon. There are cotton half slips available in various lengths. There are also cotton camisoles. Much better than nylon in hot humid weather.

Silver Member Majella St Gerard's Avatar
    I'm sure she knew what she was doing, some people get off on flashing. If I'm wearing a short dress or skirt and I'm out at a bar or club, I'm not above a little pantie flash myself. But not in a restaurant. Location, location, location. But a GG can get away with it, because really who's gonna complain, not me. Once I was riding in a car in Manhattan and I looked over at a woman walking on the sidewalk, she was wearing a wrap around dress and the wind blew her dress open and revealed her stockings, garter belt and panties. I'm sure she knew that would happen as she made very little effort to cover herself up. I was in my 20's at the time and got a big thrill out of it.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I would think that all the pantie fetishists here would LIKE to have their fancy undies show, Vicky?

It's the REST of us that need to remember to wear nice underwear when they mite show!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I would think most would know how short their skirt/dress is and how things like sitting and bending over are going to expose. I am wearing a shorter than dress than usual (but it's green for St Patty's day) and definitely being careful in what I wore underneath and how I move about. I would prefer it be longer but it was $3 at the thrift store so I can deal with it being 2 or 3 inches shorter than desired.

You may have a valid point there sherry. x

Majella I do not think she was intentionally flashing her panties to give anyone a cheap thrill.

It was what it was. x
    Last edited by Vicky_Scot; 03-17-2020 at 12:40 PM.

Banned Read only
    Vicky,
    One question , this time of the year she possibly wasn't in bare legs , most are wearing thick opaque tights so could she assumed she was wearing a tunic top ? I've seen GGs of all ages not give it too much thought how they bend if they're wearing thick tights or leggins under tunic tops .

The alternative point of view is she was young , she was with a BF so she either didn't care and possibly giving the BF a bit of a thrill or she was showing her inexperience . Either way it wasn't your place to say anything .

I must admit some members of my social group have skirts no wider than belts but the differnece is things get said . The Spice Girl , Union Jack dress I wore for a special event was on the short side much to the amusement of a SA when she asked me to fill in a loyalty card form . I went to bend over at her desk and found I couldn't , in between her giggles she said , " You can't bend over , can you ? " So she fetched me a chair .

Not only can I squat and sit down on the floor, but I have enough lower body strength and balance to modestly get back off the floor without using my hands!

Silver Member
    Back in the old days I had a sports car that when the girls got in they raised their legs and I could see their panties. This is back in the days when slips were worn. There are a lot of stories going around over the years when women pulled up their panty hose the back of their dresses would get caught in the panty hose which causes a clear view of their bottoms.

Banned Read only
    It's a good thing you contained the urge to tell her that wearing. a tiny dress was not ladylike. I'm sure you wouldn't like a random stranger telling you that wearing women's clothes isn't very manly. Live and let live.

we decided to get lunch so we popped into a well know pizza establishment for something to eat.
    Not exactly on topic, but in most states here in the US we're not allowed to enter restaurants during this corona period - for a few weeks (or maybe longer).

I have a short LBD I'd love to wear but I usually wear gartered stockings and that just won't work. Pantyhose or tights are required (IMO) for short skirts that tend to ride up.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Teresa she definitely was bare legged and think it may have been inexperience tbh. X

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Personally, I have met young women that like to show "the goods", I'm not sure if they are attempting to tease, or being exhibitionists. Being provocative can be a lot more than a low cut top, or suggestive clothes. Then again, it could have been a mistake.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Gold Member
    And there be the lesson for today; Wife's always know best.
    Rader

Back in the late 60's when I was in school miniskirts were the rage. There were rules about minimum length which were fairly well enforced. But there was one girl in a class whose desk was against the outside wall and across the aisle from me. She continually sat sideways in her desk, leaning back against the wall. Her otherwise legal skirts were not long enough for that position and she did not sit very ladylike. In fact, she was wide open. I had an unobstructed view every day. I even remember the type of panties she wore. I was rather shy and naive back then. I am still not sure if she was tempting me, trying to embarrass me or was just oblivious to what she was doing.