Thread: Don't know how I'm gonna do it.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I NEVER go bare-legged! Kimberly A.'s Avatar

Don't know how I'm gonna do it.....

Hey y'all!

First of all, I'm still at home..... I got to feeling a bit under the weather on Sunday when I was just about to get ready to head back to Missouri to go back to work, (my company is in MO). Don't worry though, I do NOT have the Coronavirus. LOL I'm also feeling a lot better and I'll be going back to MO today.

Anyway, I only felt a little bad, but not horrible so that did NOT stop me from dressing up as Kimberly and going out twice more, Sunday and yesterday! I will post pics and a full report come Sunday.
    Anyway, this is what I'm really posting about..... I live in central Mississippi, I can only get dressed up and go out when I'm home every other weekend. In my neck of the woods, it gets VERY hot and humid here. Just yesterday was mostly sunny, with some clouds and highs in the high-70s. Me being a hot-natured person, I do tend to sweat quite a bit if I'm out in the sun and here in MS, it doesn't take long to break out in a sweat.

So this is why I don't know how I'm gonna keep up CD'ing when the really hot summer rolls around..... My sweating, plus makeup. I'm afraid that my makeup will run too badly for me to even be able to go out dressed. Also, wigs tend to make me sweat. I haven't been wearing a wig cap with wigs lately and that has helped to keep my head a little cooler, but I still sweat under a wig. I know, water and sweat-proof makeup is available, but it may be too expensive for someone like me who is on a budget. I guess I'll have to see how bad it gets and if I'll be able to go out without sweating too much and my makeup running..... If that happens, I may only be able to dress up and stay home, which will SUCK because I LOVE going out dressed! LOL
    Last edited by Kimberly A.; 03-17-2020 at 10:34 AM.
    My YouTube channel: Kimberly A.