Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Your SO Know About This Place?

My wife knows I belong to several cd sites. They are posted as shortcuts on Google, and she knows my password. I have offered to show her, and have encouraged her to visit as a way of educating herself about this side of me. I doubt if she has ever done so.

A few years ago, I bought a copy of "My Husband Wears My Clothes" (I actually don't wear hers, I have my own) for her to read. I put a $50 bill at the end so I'd know when she finished. A year or so later, I took it back.

Yes Maureen, who couldn't be more supportive, knows because I discuss items I have read, our dear friend Teresa mentions it and I send her a copy of any threads I start. Although she finds them moving and says they give her a deeper insight of me, she chooses not to look at the forum mainly from a time point of view.

Yes my GG knows and helps with some issues or clothing, makeup stuff I come across while reading. She has also met some of friends from here.

Thank you and have a great day!
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Yep, she knows, but she knows all about everything, but that'd be the case being wholly out as I am, she's not on here herself.

Yes my wife knows about the site but never visits.

She has seen it open a few times on the computer when I was called away. I don't know if she read anything or not.

I'll occasionally mention threads that are on here but less than 1 per month.

My wife does know about this site and is a member herself. She does not visit this forum as often as I do but we often discuss topics of discussion found here.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Reality Check
    Not that I know of and I would rather it stay that way.
    Krisi

I was a lurker before I joined. My SO didn't know that I looked at this site until I joined.

Edit:

I actually think it's a good place for couples to view posts of others to start a discussion.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-22-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Yes she does know and accepts the fact that I need my time to share with others.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Mine does not know, she does not know I CD either though.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I have no secrets from my SO. I even told her before I dressed for the first time.

Wife knows, I?m not sure if she?s visited or not .

I do not have an so but if I did I certainly wouldn't mind......compared to a few other forums on sites I've been on in the past this one seems way less sexualised and a lot nicer

She knows and has no interest.

Mine knew (before we divorced) and didn't mind. On another site similar to this, they had a thread for significant others. After she approved of my dressing, I suggested she get onto that site, and she did. Then, we got kicked off the site. Why? Near as I can figure out, it was because we shared the same pc. I asked the mods, they wouldn't give me an answer. It doesn't matter anymore, that site went the way of the doo-doo bird. (As it should have)

Not every family has multiple pc's. I respected my then wife's privacy to her sites. We'd delete our search history each time we were on, not because we'd spy on one another, but to not clutter up the limited memory, and avoid having viruses destroy the pc.

I know mine cheated on me. But I still respected her privacy, and never looked at her emails, or phone calls. I just thought it was the honorable thing to do.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

My ex wife knows that I am a part of certain online communities, but is not into the specifics. She's always mostly loved my "sissy" side, but my online exploration and activities are of no interest to her.

She knows about my dressing and does not mind. But she has never been on this forum and has no interest.

My wife knows about this website but she never goes on it. She has my login info. We do talk about some of the topics

Since I came out to her, my wife knows I am on this forum and she joined as well at my suggestion. She is posting in the main forums, and recently joined the FAB section to also discuss between SOs. Both have been a great help.

Aspiring Member
    My Wife from Wisconsin is a very understanding Woman, we live in Toronto and she knows all about the thing I do because I told her.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Wife knew about this site from day 1, joined and was on regularly for a bit. Although now years later she doesn’t really browse anymore but does asks me; “anything interesting today?” which opens up dialogue between us. She also knows a lot of the regulars here and will often ask ”How’s xyz doing?”

My wife knows I come here but she doesn't participate in the forum. she does support me in my dressing.
    Angie

Quote Originally Posted by Kay J View Post
    My wife knows but does want to see me on for as long as i am sometimes. I try telling her i would like to talk to her about my cding but she want nothing to do with it this is the next best thing i think!
    Same here

Quote Originally Posted by Cheryl T View Post
    Yes she does and when I first came out to her she became a member and learned a lot from the other GG's here as well.
    It certainly helped her understand me more.
    Same for me. Coming out was recent and she's actively learning. I am too.

No, not yet.