Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Your SO Know About This Place?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Does Your SO Know About This Place?

Hi Ladies,

There was a thread in the "Clothing, Shopping and Beauty" section that got me thinking.

Does your SO know that you are active on the forum?

My wife knows I'm active on a CD forum or two. She really could care less. We don't talk much about my CDing and she understands the forums are a great place for like-minded people to share their experiences. She simply can't relate to any of my experiences.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

No.
    But - I gotta talk to SOMEone who understands.

She is aware, but never been to the forum. She does not seem interested in any type of forum discussions on any subject.

Yes my GG knows and helps with some issues or clothing, makeup stuff I come across while reading. She has also met some of friends from here.

Thank you and have a great day!
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Banned Read only
    My wife knows I visit CD/TG related forums but she doesn't visit them herself.

My wife does know I am on here but she has no interest herself in checking it out as far as I know.
    Crissy

Yes my wife knows about the site but never visits.

She has seen it open a few times on the computer when I was called away. I don't know if she read anything or not.

I'll occasionally mention threads that are on here but less than 1 per month.

My wife does know about this site and is a member herself. She does not visit this forum as often as I do but we often discuss topics of discussion found here.
    Teri Ray Rural Idaho Girl.

Aspiring Member
    No. When she found out i CD she asked all the questions about do I want to be with guys or do I want to be a woman, get a sex change, etc. I don't want to do anything like that and she believes me. There are enough posts saying that what I am doing will eventually lead me to something more. Why would I want my wife to see that?

My wife knows but does want to see me on for as long as i am sometimes. I try telling her i would like to talk to her about my cding but she want nothing to do with it this is the next best thing i think!

Yes she does and when I first came out to her she became a member and learned a lot from the other GG's here as well.
    It certainly helped her understand me more.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

My wife knows about this site and we discuss the posts on here and I will ask her point of view. X

My wife knows I visit this site, and in the past another site, but she doesn't visit, as far as I know. I will, on rare occasion, discuss a post to get her perspective.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I have no secrets from my SO. I even told her before I dressed for the first time.

I was a lurker before I joined. My SO didn't know that I looked at this site until I joined.

Edit:

I actually think it's a good place for couples to view posts of others to start a discussion.
    Last edited by char GG; 03-22-2020 at 02:38 PM.

Yes she does know and accepts the fact that I need my time to share with others.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

Quote Originally Posted by Kay J View Post
    My wife knows but does want to see me on for as long as i am sometimes. I try telling her i would like to talk to her about my cding but she want nothing to do with it this is the next best thing i think!
    Same here

Yes, as I often share tips I find here that really change the game. I asked her if she wanted to join as a GG but she declined.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, my wife is aware that I have a couple of web sites that I use to share my feelings. She has expressed no interest in having anything to do with any CD'ing web sites. She does help me in others areas, like in doing some shopping. In fact one of her favourite stores is one that I suggested to her some time ago. We do talk about some of my CD issues, but she can tire of it rather quickly, maybe I ramble on a bit. Her words are accept it and move on, change what you can, and accept what you can't seem to change.

Like Taylor186 I do occasionally discuss some of the posts that I have read to get her opinion on it.
    Last edited by Gillian Gigs; 03-19-2020 at 12:44 PM. Reason: addition.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Like many others, my wife knows that I visit a CD site and we "sometimes" discuss topics that come up. She has no interest in visiting (that I'm aware of). She is very supportive and even shops with me and sometimes for me. I dress at home whenever I want and she has no problem with that, we even go out while I'm dressed.

Yes, i talked to my wife about this forum, emphasising that it was extremely respectable and constructive. I also told her that there is a welcome here for our partners and that she could also join if she wanted support/advice from others in a similar situation. As far as i know she has not done so, but it would be great if she did.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

She knows and has no interest.

Mine knew (before we divorced) and didn't mind. On another site similar to this, they had a thread for significant others. After she approved of my dressing, I suggested she get onto that site, and she did. Then, we got kicked off the site. Why? Near as I can figure out, it was because we shared the same pc. I asked the mods, they wouldn't give me an answer. It doesn't matter anymore, that site went the way of the doo-doo bird. (As it should have)

Not every family has multiple pc's. I respected my then wife's privacy to her sites. We'd delete our search history each time we were on, not because we'd spy on one another, but to not clutter up the limited memory, and avoid having viruses destroy the pc.

I know mine cheated on me. But I still respected her privacy, and never looked at her emails, or phone calls. I just thought it was the honorable thing to do.
    I don't dress up because I want to be a woman, I dress up to make me happy.

My ex wife knows that I am a part of certain online communities, but is not into the specifics. She's always mostly loved my "sissy" side, but my online exploration and activities are of no interest to her.

Aspiring Member
    Yes my wife know I am active on here. She is the one that suggested that I j,oin. I don't think she visits this site. I do tell her about some of the post, mostly the ones I find amusing.
    Sara