Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Does Your SO Know About This Place?

Does Your SO Know About This Place?

Hi Ladies,

There was a thread in the "Clothing, Shopping and Beauty" section that got me thinking.

Does your SO know that you are active on the forum?

My wife knows I'm active on a CD forum or two. She really could care less. We don't talk much about my CDing and she understands the forums are a great place for like-minded people to share their experiences. She simply can't relate to any of my experiences.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

No.
    But - I gotta talk to SOMEone who understands.

She is aware, but never been to the forum. She does not seem interested in any type of forum discussions on any subject.

Banned Read only
    My wife knows I visit CD/TG related forums but she doesn't visit them herself.

My wife does know I am on here but she has no interest herself in checking it out as far as I know.
    Crissy

Aspiring Member
    No. When she found out i CD she asked all the questions about do I want to be with guys or do I want to be a woman, get a sex change, etc. I don't want to do anything like that and she believes me. There are enough posts saying that what I am doing will eventually lead me to something more. Why would I want my wife to see that?

My wife knows but does want to see me on for as long as i am sometimes. I try telling her i would like to talk to her about my cding but she want nothing to do with it this is the next best thing i think!

Yes she does and when I first came out to her she became a member and learned a lot from the other GG's here as well.
    It certainly helped her understand me more.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Yes, as I often share tips I find here that really change the game. I asked her if she wanted to join as a GG but she declined.
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

My wife knows about this site and we discuss the posts on here and I will ask her point of view. X

My wife knows I visit this site, and in the past another site, but she doesn't visit, as far as I know. I will, on rare occasion, discuss a post to get her perspective.

I accept myself as is Gillian Gigs's Avatar
    Yes, my wife is aware that I have a couple of web sites that I use to share my feelings. She has expressed no interest in having anything to do with any CD'ing web sites. She does help me in others areas, like in doing some shopping. In fact one of her favourite stores is one that I suggested to her some time ago. We do talk about some of my CD issues, but she can tire of it rather quickly, maybe I ramble on a bit. Her words are accept it and move on, change what you can, and accept what you can't seem to change.

Like Taylor186 I do occasionally discuss some of the posts that I have read to get her opinion on it.
    Last edited by Gillian Gigs; 03-19-2020 at 12:44 PM. Reason: addition.
    I like myself, regardless of the packaging that I may come in! It's what is on the inside of the package that counts!

Just being true to myself Jolene Robertson's Avatar
    Like many others, my wife knows that I visit a CD site and we "sometimes" discuss topics that come up. She has no interest in visiting (that I'm aware of). She is very supportive and even shops with me and sometimes for me. I dress at home whenever I want and she has no problem with that, we even go out while I'm dressed.

Yes, i talked to my wife about this forum, emphasising that it was extremely respectable and constructive. I also told her that there is a welcome here for our partners and that she could also join if she wanted support/advice from others in a similar situation. As far as i know she has not done so, but it would be great if she did.
    "The only way is onward. There is no turning back."

Aspiring Member
    Yes my wife know I am active on here. She is the one that suggested that I j,oin. I don't think she visits this site. I do tell her about some of the post, mostly the ones I find amusing.
    Sara

Yep, she knows.

Yes my wife is very aware of this site, and my use of it. I don't believe that she has looked at it herself. She did however suggest, or rather, instruct me to join a particular support organisation here in the UK.

Platinum Member
    Yes, once when I was on this forum I was called away for a moment which turned into more than a moment. I forgot to come back to the computer and the forum page was still open. All she said later is that I should be more careful about leaving it open. Not so much because she saw it, but, because someone else may have seen it.

Since she had seen the screen when I had it open I guess, if she wanted to look, she would have seen "Stephanie47." Theoretically, she would be able to read whatever I post to the general open to the public category.
    Last edited by Stephanie47; 03-19-2020 at 05:45 PM.

Robin, Yes she does. She has visited and sometimes I show her threads I think she would find interesting.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I think she knows I'm on a forum but I have never said it to her.

She definitely doesn't know I'm doing guest posts on Kandi's blog.

Yes she helped me get signed in the very first time. I have no reason to hide my being here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

My wife knows and is a member. She is not active much this days.
    Marcia (LOVES) Blue

Yes my wife knows and sometimes I will tell her of some of the stuff I'm reading or writing. She believes ever since I've been here she's seen a more confident me and more complete with my dressing. Ever since I have been here I have taking bigger steps and just more accepting of it all, don't get me wrong but my wife is the biggest part of it all. Without her acceptance there would be no Maria and she encourages that I come here and express myself.

I doubt that she knows. I don't even know if she did any research after she found out about me. She's never brought it up again, so I haven't either.

Yes and she hates it.

It was years ago, she read my posts at the time and then followed me for awhile.

We have been separated for over five years.