Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Does Your SO Know About This Place?

My wife knew about and participated on a forum I was at previously, when I left there to come here I offered her the same participation, but she has no interest. She's seen me dressed on a daily basis for years now so it's kind of old hat to her.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Yes, my SO does know, God bless her. She even told me to dress today rather than to cut the lawn today. She took our dog over to a friend's house for play time.

hello Robin,
    I wish she did take an interest, but within limits my wife does not have a problem with my dressing and thinks it is perfectly normal behaviour for me.
    luv J

Nope, DW sees me and accepts me being dressed on a daily basis but has no interest expanding beyond that.

Does she know? Yes.
    Does she care? No.
    Does she visit here? No.
    Jon

Yes, my girlfriend know that I'm a member.
    A few time after I told her about my crossdressing, she ask me if I connect with some other crossdressers on line to talk so I told her i was a member of this website. She was curious, so we take a look together once. She was alright.
    She is not interested in participating. Situation is ok. We communicate well on my crossdressing so I think she doesn't want more information or have any questions.
    Boys who dress as girls have more fun.

Robin, it might have been my post in the Clothing section that you saw. I did state that my wife does not know I visit this site, and I do not plan to tell her. First, I think this is for me and we all need some things to call our own. Second, some of the members, some of the advice, is a little militant and does not really fit in with my outlook as a crossdresser. I do not want her to have the wrong impression. Being a crossdresser is difficult to explain and, for her, difficult to understand. I don't want her having incorrect ideas about how/what I am feeling.