Thread: You Need Your Nails Cut!!!!

You Need Your Nails Cut!!!!

My 4 year old grandson looked at my nails and stated " you need your nails cut". I was like Oh right, thanks a lot.

Anyone else have kids or grand kids who have made these kind of comments to them.

I was in male mode at the time. X

Platinum Member
    Several years ago my adult daughter was sitting across from me in the livingroom. I had on my traditional summer shorts. She asked if I had shaved my legs. My answer, "No." I asked her if this was the first time she noticed since I do not have hair follicles on my calves and thighs and very very little light hair on my shins. She must have beem thirty five at the time. No underarm hair also. My wife says the absence of hair is wasted on a guy.

Well this whole corona virus thing, with the don't touch your face, finally got me to stop biting my nails. They have actually grown to the point where I had to borrows my wife's nail clippers.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jamie, crossdressing got me to stop biting mine. Congrats!
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

I was a lifelong nail biter until my nail tech Traci looked at my fingers and rounded them off. She said now there is nothing to bite. I have not done it since, for well over two years.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Vicky,
    I had to do the male mode to see my grandsons at my wife's home , my daughter arrived later with her daughter , while we were all having coffee she looked up at me and said , " You're not wearing your blond hair !" My wife giggled as my daughter did , the two boys were too busy fighting as usual to hear what she said .

Teresa, Leave it to a kid to say that, at least everyone got a laugh out of it.
    Crissy

I've had long nails since high school. For many many years I grew my nails as long as possible. When one broke I'd cut them all to that length and start over. I had long hair, shaved all over, had my brows done, but nothing got the often negative comments that my nails did. I didn't wear color around family and friends but I often wore a clear like "Hard as Nails". I got professional manicures on a regular basis, so it's not like I had gnarly dirty nails. A lot of people get freaked out about guys with long nails for some reason. I don't get why a guy's well manicured long nails are gross and the same length on a female are attractive, but that's the way it is. I was very determined to keep my nails long, but I often tried to hide them. I kept my hands in my pockets a lot, and held my hands in a closed fist to them. I did it so much my wife said it looked like my hands were crippled. Among the hot button things some of us do full time in male mode to enhance our part time female mode, nails are a big one.

I see more guys with longer nails now than I've ever noticed before. I'm not talking about chipped, dirty, misshapen nails, but really nice long nails. I don't know that it's fashionable. Probably just some guys who happen to like long nails regardless of fashion trends. If you look on YouTube, seems a lot of young guys are wearing long acrylics with color and nail art. I don't know how much of that you might see at the local high school or college. Probably some, like about anything else. It's worth saying that "some" is an improvement over "none".

Crissy,
    You have a great nail tech.... Are you going to continue to use her during this crisis?

Davina

Davina, Yes I plan to go if for nothing else to support her and her salon. I have not checked to see if they are still open but will soon.
    I hope you continue at your salon also. I think in general we need to support small businesses as much as we can.
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Crissy,
    The two grandsons don't know about Teresa wheras I've been out with my granddaughter , I can't say what the boys would have made of it if they had heard her .

I need to cut and trim my nails all of the time! HRT makes them very brittle and they chip and crack! Right now they look like I chew them but I don't! My nail place is closed due to the virus so... Thinking of artificial nails next time and see if they chip and crack like my nails do! Hugs Lana Mae
    Life is worth living!
    "Foxy lady! You look so good!!" Jimi Hendrix

I am the opposite Lana.

My nails grow so quickly and are very strong. X

I recently broke a nail while working with a female co-worker. I complained about it so much she said "You are more of a girl than I am!" I took it as a compliment

My fingernails grow much faster then my toenails, I am not sure why this is. My toes are painted all the time except for a few days before my next pedicure, not sure if this has something to do with it.
    Crissy

I have a chiropodist cut mine every 6 weeks or so. She knows I am trans ( I told her on the first time ) and has never bat an eyelid about it. When she used to call to chez-moi I used to wear drab but with fluffy slippers on or low wedge mules, because they are easy to take off. I go to her shop now, as work lately conflicts with the days she does home calls. I need to ring her at some point as I am not sure if she is working in the Pandemic thing. Which means more changes to adapt to. My nails being cut are very important.

My wife, who knows about my dressing, mentioned to me that my nails were getting a bit long. As I mentioned in past posts since I began dressing again after a purge my feminine side has grown stronger. As a result I am effecting a more feminine persona; and the longer nails are one manifestation.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela1954 View Post
    My wife, who knows about my dressing, mentioned to me that my nails were getting a bit long. As I mentioned in past posts since I began dressing again after a purge my feminine side has grown stronger. As a result I am effecting a more feminine persona; and the longer nails are one manifestation.
    I have found that as I get older I become more trans. I cannot bear to go without dressing as a female now. I cannot go a day. When I was younger I could get by. I will never purge anymore. It is the most important thing in the world to me.

Talking about nails, even thought I live full time as the woman I'm, I haven't learned to do things without nails and they easily break as pull tight jeans up.

Regarding kids, I have a grandson, the only one, 10 years old. He hasn't noticed and has not been informed but his parents, that ask me they would do about me, so one of those days he stand and stay for a moment looking at my face and said you look pretty.... I thank him for the compliment and we came back to our activities together as grandpa and his grandson building toys or other things....

Devi
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION