Since my wife's car accident a few years back I have taken over most of the household chores, I guess because she is bored working from home because of the virus she decided to do some cleaning. I was eating dinner and my wife told me that she was cleaning and she couldn't believe that I have my fem stuff everywhere. There's even fem stuff mixed up with my male stuff and she pointed out that she believed I have more fem stuff then male things. I guess her not cleaning for so long she didn't notice my stuff, and noted I have brand new stuff for a life time. She then told me that from the first day I told her that she was very supportive and she never tried to figure it out and that all she knew was that I always had a big smile when I was dressed and that's all she wants from her family is to be happy. But she now asked me to be honest about something, she asked me why I wasn't wearing the pantyhose that I had put on the top shelve, what am I saving them for. She pointed out that those are all my favourite ones, the vintage stockings that I went crazy looking for and so many more for a life time. She asked me why I wear the cheapest pair and mean while I have all those beautiful ones there. She couldn't explain why so much of everything, so many bras, panties and why I always ask her for more. She reminded me of my age and told me that I'm not old but how much longer do I plan to live and why not enjoy the stuff I love instead of watching it sit on the shelf. Her big question again was that up to now she believes that I have been very honest with her about the dressing and she hasn't tried to figure it out but she can't figure out why I wouldn't want to wear the things I love the most and what do I have planned for the future and all the stuff I'm saving. Not really answering because I honestly don't know why, she started making some assumptions, like do I want to maybe one day go out dressed to a bar or maybe join a social club and I'm saving my best things for when I plan to burst out. I told her that I will try to answer her because it's the second time she mentioned this and I don't want her to get any false ideas that may discourage her about the dressing. I told her that I really don't look at tomorrow when it comes to my dressing, I take it one step at a time and I know things could change really fast in either direction. I told her I really honestly don't know, maybe I don't want to ruin my favourite stuff, maybe it feels like a waste wearing nice stuff and nowhere to go or maybe I don't believe I found a wife who buys me all this and I don't want to take it for granted. I told her I really don't know all I know is I want more and I can't throw anything out. I really don't have any plans of walking out that door dressed as a women and maybe one day a bar or club, who knows maybe, I can't say I never thought of it. She told me that maybe I should wear my nicer stuff when I go for my Friday night drives, and she would feel really bad if for whatever reason I never do get the chance to wear that stuff because she knows what I went though to get her to buy it for me. I told her I was very sorry if I didn't give her an answer she was hoping for but I am being very honest with her and I appreciate that she talks to me about it and doesn't fabricate things and I believe to communicate is very important . She had this not so convinced look but was kind of happy with it and told me she wants me to start wearing some of the stuff and that I could talk to her about anything and not to hold back. I honestly don't know why I want more, and why I don't want to wear my favourite stuff. I guess maybe I'm a horder or just don't want to ruin them. I don't know? Any suggestions from my friends here or anyone walking in my shoes? Thanks for listening