As evidenced my my frequent contributions here, I'm pretty much staying home. I'm alone, so I'm able to dress whenever I want. I've said many times on here that I'm not one to dress to stay home, but that's going to change!! For the first time since I've been by myself I'm feeling a lot of anxiety about not dressing that can only be alleviated by dressing, of course. I don't quite know what that's going to be like. Maybe I'll be like Judy and try on every dress in my closet (wouldn't take long!). Maybe I'll be like Natalie and perfect my makeup to red carpet level (don't have that much time!). Actually, I figure I'll try on a bunch of stuff that doesn't fit, I don't like, or otherwise needs to go to the donation bin. Make more room to buy more!

I've been getting my brows threaded or waxed for around 30 years, but I did them myself for the first time the other night. I get a mani-pedi every month and really don't like doing my own and polishing my own nails, but I know that's coming this weekend. I've colored my hair for 12 or so years. I've been doing it myself for several years (since I cut my hair) and I had just started getting it done in a salon again the last two times. I'll be back to doing it myself this weekend.

How about you? What does a stir-crazy crossdresser do?