Thread: I'm going to make a good wife one day

I'm going to make a good wife one day

My wife and mother in law were out and running late, she called me and asked if I could make some lunch for her dad. If anyone knows a older Europen man they don't know anything about cooking or cleaning, I actually believe my father in-law doesn't know what a stove is for. I was a little upset because I had to get undressed but I agreed. He came over and I was already preparing a wild deer stew and made a plate of pasta, veal cutlets in sauce mixed vegetables, salad followed by a espresso with a side shot glass with freezing cold home made grappa. After we were done I cleaned the kitchen (he didn't move a muscle) and I poured a glass of a digestive liquor on ice for both of us and I sat on the couch and crossed my legs. My father in law very satisfied and stomach full at that moment turned to me and said "your going to make someone a good wife one day". He laughed, I didn't. Not much of a crossdressing story but thought I would share, or maybe it is a crossdressing story. Lol

Banned Read only
    That's funny and kind of hot. The old man is of his time and you performed an entirely subservient role for him. No use losing any sleep over it although I'm sure that comment got your spidey sense tingling. It would have totally worked me up. Maybe it's because I have a weakness for older, anachronistic men.
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 03-22-2020 at 07:16 AM.

I started baking when I was about 11 or 12. Mostly simple cake mixes. I really enjoyed it and it appealed to my continuing sensation that somehow I was part girl. One day my uncle, 5 years younger than me (he was a very late arrival), was over at the house where I was making a cake. I recall he asked me a few questions and then blurted out the same thing your father-in-law said. I clearly recall how good that comment made me feel; it was a thrilling thought. Today, my uncle and I are like brothers and although we have never discussed my gender variance I am sure he knows. He is a university professor and I am sure he recognizes the signs. Thanks Maria for making me remember that wonderful day so very long ago. Still bake, but mostly various kinds of breads and it still gives me the same joy and feeling. I also enjoy doing a lot of cooking and trying recipes and then playing with them by modifying them. I know it is not an exclusively female thing, but still it provides a satisfaction to that side of me that goes a lot deeper than dressing goes. Very fundamental in my mind.

A woman's work is never done eh Maria x

My hunch is that maybe next time you stay dressed, and he'll enjoy his upset, but eventually only want to make sure you make another meal just as delicious and spot on. He'll bluster around and then brag about it to his barber. A lot of yelling around his house, blaming his wife for your wife's tolerance, but everything will be fine as long as people understand HE is NOT GAY! Of course, your wife has to be willing to take his statement as the opening for renegotiating her status from old country memes to being a 'modern woman'.

Ok- it's a dream- but....just maybe...
    We are all beautiful...!

Maria, Funny story. I on the other hand would not make a good wife, unless that wife hires a cook.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Very good story...kinda a step back in time, and a different gender role. Interesting that even today one would look at preparing a meal as feminine. I wonder how he might have responded if you said, ?I already am?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Altho, it may be changing? Most of the top chefs r men!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

For your information, this particular "older European man", has today cooked the dinner, vacuumed around the whole house, washed both his own car and his wife's. Please don't generalise based on your own very narrow perspective.

Banned Read only
    Kayegirl, I don't think anyone is generalizing. Just because you are a progressive (or whipped) older guy doesn't mean that there aren't a lot of older guys of all ethnic persuasions that are used to being served.
    Last edited by MonicaPVD; 03-22-2020 at 12:58 PM.

that was the time I remember my Dad saying my handicapped mother wanted some tea. He then asked me how to make tea. LIke I would know how. I do
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

A lot of older European guys know very well how to cook. It's just that you will often find them around the stove preparing the roast during weekends when the family gathers, and a little less so during weekdays when it's everyday cooking. During my trips to the USA when staying at friends it didn't strike me that a lot of guys were doing the cooking unless it was a BBQ. Your mileage may vary.
    As for the cleaning I would tend to agree.
    Last edited by DianeT; 03-22-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Platinum Member
    You better pray your mother-in-law does not pass away! He'll be in your kitchen for three meals a day. My grandparents were the same way. Grandma ruled the kitchen, while grandpa was banished to outside chores and the daylight basement. The only thing I ever saw him do was open his beer bottle- six ounces of beer every day. Lived to 82 until a doctor killed him.

I cook and bake. My son cooks. My father showed me how to make breakfasts- omelets, blintzes, etc. I also do the laundry and ironing, vacuuming, changing the linens. I'd prefer to do it en femme, but, if it needs to get done, it gets done.

If he only knew,
    Angie

Maybe You should have dressed for him too! ;-)

When my wife and I first met I invited her over for dinner. Whipped up home made lasagna and bought a bottle of wine. I think that evening "set the hook". When she told her mom even she figured I was a keeper.

Reality Check
    My late father in law was like that. He wouldn't go near the stove.

I worked with a guy like that as well. His wife would fix and refrigerate his meals when she went to the hospital. When she stayed longer than planned, I had to take him to the grocery store and help him pick out frozen dinners he could heat. This was before microwaves were common.
    Krisi

Probably chilean men are like old European guys that you mention so I was.
    . Before I used to cook or bake few things, as typical meals from my country and as I was sweet devoted I learned some Chilean typical delicatessen and pastry.

Being a transexual has changed so many things as part of the transition. One of them is a more deep interest on cooking so I asked wife how she does several different plates, create new ones and research on internet new recipes.

Wife was never devoted to cook and used to do it because, as a chilean wife, it was one of her "duties". Today is me who mainly cook from breakfast to dinner and I feel great.

Hormones make great changes in a man's mind.

Few weeks ago, wife traveled to visit her mom in her 90 birthdate. 2 weeks I was more than in charge of the house but in charge of her business, a child daycare. I had to, obviously cook for 9, change diapers, make sleep little ones and everything was a great adventure to prove wife and myself that now I'm a better person that is worth to stay together as wife and wife so I won't be a good wife I'm one.
    Last edited by Devi SM; 03-23-2020 at 12:51 PM.
    HRT 042018; Full time 032019
    Orchiectomy 062020; gender& name legal changed 102020
    Electrolysis face begins 082019, in genitals for GCS 062021
    Breast augmentation surgery 012022
    GCS 072022; BBL 022023; GCS revision 04203;END TRANSITION

My Mother cooked for tradesmen after WWII and I was her kitchen hand at the age of 10 or 11. She taught me all the basics from cooking 3-course meals to baking scones and cakes. Now I am the cook for my wife because she has osteo in the spine I too have had comments - "you make a good wife" - especially when I am wearing a skirt, blouse and apron The only derogatory remark from my smart-a.... brother-in-law.