My wife and I just returned from a two week vacation to the great southwest. We were with family and two other couples our age with whom we have never met. After the first few days we need to do laundry. Well to make a long story short my wife washed undies and sleep wear. We went out to wander in the desert. Upon our return our laundry was dried and folded in place in our bedroom. No problem right? My wife wears size ten panties and I wear size seven! I can't imagine the lady who did the laundry for us didn't notice the size difference and put two and two together. I just glad I didn't wear my usual Vanity Fair briefs in bright colors. I had only taken drab white cotton Hanes hipsters. But the
girly logo is a dead give away!
I was watching for some kind of sign from the lady to see if I was gonna get the stink eye or a chuckle. But alas no. I don't think my wife even gave it a though when she put the clothes in the washer this would happen. I didn't mention it to here then. I will mention it today and get her take on it! Might get interesting!