Thread: Arizona Vacation

Arizona Vacation

My wife and I just returned from a two week vacation to the great southwest. We were with family and two other couples our age with whom we have never met. After the first few days we need to do laundry. Well to make a long story short my wife washed undies and sleep wear. We went out to wander in the desert. Upon our return our laundry was dried and folded in place in our bedroom. No problem right? My wife wears size ten panties and I wear size seven! I can't imagine the lady who did the laundry for us didn't notice the size difference and put two and two together. I just glad I didn't wear my usual Vanity Fair briefs in bright colors. I had only taken drab white cotton Hanes hipsters. But the
    girly logo is a dead give away!
    I was watching for some kind of sign from the lady to see if I was gonna get the stink eye or a chuckle. But alas no. I don't think my wife even gave it a though when she put the clothes in the washer this would happen. I didn't mention it to here then. I will mention it today and get her take on it! Might get interesting!

Banned Read only
    Joni,
    Maybe you were expecting or perhaps hoping for a reaction when nothing did happen . The lady concerned isn't aware of your dressing so she's not looking for it or expecting it , maybe she was a little puzzled by the different sized underwear , or perhaps she was being very kind and just accepted it's none of her business .

I would think yes she did notice the difference but did not care. Sometimes it is us overthinking things.
    Crissy

Quote Originally Posted by Joni Thomas View Post
    [...] I was watching for some kind of sign from the lady to see if I was gonna get the stink eye or a chuckle. But alas no.
    Alas? You mean you wanted a bad reaction?

I am sure the cleaning staff were relieved there was nothing too weird in your laundry. They might not even have noticed it.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

I doubt very much anyone folding someone else's underwear is going to check the sizes or question the patterns. It's probably just laundry to her.

The quicker she gets it finished, the quicker she gets to go home.

It's possible that you may be overthinking this

I had something similar happens a few years ago.
    My wife's mother was living with us at the time. My wife tossed the laundry in the washer and went to do other things.
    When it finished her mother put everything in the dryer and then when it was done folded all the laundry and put it in the basket.
    Well my wife wears size 9 and I'm a size 6 so again it's an obvious difference. As well they weren't just white. Actually I rarely wear just white, so she had to notice the difference but thankfully never mentioned it in any way.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Reality Check
    If the panties were in separate piles, she noticed. If not, she didn't notice.

Since you don't know this lady, it doesn't really matter.
    Krisi

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sigh! It seems only CD's/trans care all that much about women's underwear!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    She probably thought you're a pig that never changes his underwear.

Silver Member
    Years ago I washed lingerie and hung the bras up to dry. My wife's mother was visiting. They came home and her mother said it was nice that I did the laundry. My wife walked into the office and said go take your bras down. My mother will know those aren't mine. My wife was a 32 double D and I was a 36 C cup. It really was obvious the difference.

Banned Read only
    I'll bet that laundry woman never noticed a damn thing! Why should she care?

I like this post for many fun reasons
    1. Makes you think about the difference even laundry has for a cross dressers
    2. It gives you the getting caught factor
    3. Can point out the difference in your wife's panties preference and yours. In our case it's not the size as much as the color and style. (I'll let you quest who has more color, lace and bows)
    4. I think it's more of a fun post then anything else like many have said she probable didn't even notice and if she did who cares.
    Final have a great Panty wearing day everyone today and everyday.

I would never say anything regarding someone else clothing choices. Did you expect a statement?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".