Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Corona killed my dressing time

My kids are on school holidays, my wife is off work too at the moment, my hours have been slashed and I?m finding I?m home early.. normally time to slip into something better than a hi viz shirt.
    Not at the moment I?m not.
    i am what I am, I do what I do..
    i do not seek approval from others.

terrapin station, you need to guess a little bit
    I was wondering about this. If being locked up at home afforded the opportunity meant numerous opportunities to dress at home or whether it meant there was not an environment to do any dressing.

I think for now this has not been at the top of my lists. I am lucky i am still working as is most of my family but we are all at home. I don't care to dress in front of my kids.

This too shall pass. Everyone stay safe.