Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I forgot my panties today

I forgot my panties today

Today was a one off I hope! bearing in mind the situation here in France I had a permit made out detailing my leaving time from home. My leaving time was running and I hurried with my dressing and rushed off out to my village shop.
    All was well up to this point untill the time came to get back into my car? so what you may say well it was only when I sat down in my car I realised I had forgotten to put any panties on!!!
    Shock horror but there was nothing I could do so I came home, laughing at what might have happened if I had an accident or something different.
    I started life a lost man now I am a found woman

Mama always said clean underwear. Glad nothing happened
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sallee

Oh you naughty girl.

Oh Bobbi, that’s what you get for rushing.
    Crissy

Aspiring Member
    At least with the quarantine situation there is less traffic on the road.

Platinum Member
    Keep a spare in the glove compartment.

In retrospect it was quite funny, the skirt I had on was a nice ankle length one made out of jersey material so thick enough so that nothing could be seen. My modesty was well preserved!

A few weeks ago I went shopping at our local bakery and since it was a warm day I wore a nice lightweight top, shorts with a five inch inseam, and sandals. One of the staff, a female who I am sure knows I crossdress, came up to me and commented "Going for the minimum clothing?" Without really thinking about it I replied in defense of myself "I am wearing panties!", to which she immediately remarked "Well I should hope so!" It's nice to be accepted for who we are.

At least with any shortages in the shops Bobbi, you couldn't have got your knickers in a twist over it.........................
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Carole, No chance of that mine are too big !!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie47 View Post
    Keep a spare in the glove compartment.
    I can see Bobbi trying to explain this to her girlfriend!
    Crissy

Banned Read only
    Bobbi,
    I hate to say this but they are called , " Senior moments !" On occasions I've got as far as the front door and realised , no boobs , no hair (wig ), forgot to tuck .

Recently I was about to put my makeup on , I admit I was thinking more about jobs for later in the day and I almost applied my eyeliner to my lips , I'm not into the goth look but it could have been interesting .

I hope you are well and staying safe , apart from forgetting knickers ( what a tart !!! ).

You naughty girl. Going commando during a crisis
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!

In retrospect, maybe a little thrill? That's OK. Doing risky things, like going to the grocery store, panties or not, adds a bit of excitement in our lives. Hope France's lockdown ends soon so you can get back to the things that give you more joy. Much more joy. Until then be safe and be well.

Aspiring Member
    If my girlfriend catches me with no panties she will often say "you pantyless ****". Sherrii

Crissy, I did explain it to my girlfriend and she laughed a lot

Teresa, tarts are for eating lol

Robin when needs must...........

Grechen M It was no thrill it was a genuine lapse of memory in connection with not getting caught by the Police with a permit out of hours

Sherii, she has a good sens of humour that is part of the joy of dressing

The stores in my area have senior/vulnerable only hours 7-8 am every morning. I got almost to the store and realized I didn't have my shopping list with me. I did at least have my panties on
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

It was quite a nice day and no risk of frost bite!!!

Oh my. How shocking!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Really? You forgot them or is a good reason for not wearing them?

NO it was nothing like that I did not INTENTIONALY leave them off it was a total lack of concentration, you must realise my permit for leaving my house and its purpose was dated and timed so it was imperative to get under way but it certainly was not on my mind " to have a cheap thrill and go commando"

YOU are so bad Bobbi!

Gold Member
    So in france and maybe other nations, one must do paperwork and document the time they are out of the house? How does that work?

Quote Originally Posted by BTWimRobin View Post
    You naughty girl. Going commando during a crisis
    I don't think the CDC has advised us about undies. Not yet anyways. Heh, if they did, the hoarders would be stocking up with them next. Hmm, kind of like a typical CD.

Quote Originally Posted by April Rose View Post
    The stores in my area have senior/vulnerable only hours 7-8 am every morning. I got almost to the store and realized I didn't have my shopping list with me. I did at least have my panties on
    I guess "vulnerable" includes people who smoke and also those with type 2 diabetes. I wonder if *I* could shop during that time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbi46 View Post
    Today was a one off I hope! bearing in mind the situation here in France I had a permit made out detailing my leaving time from home. My leaving time was running and I hurried with my dressing and rushed off out to my village shop.
    All was well up to this point untill the time came to get back into my car? so what you may say well it was only when I sat down in my car I realised I had forgotten to put any panties on!!!
    Shock horror but there was nothing I could do so I came home, laughing at what might have happened if I had an accident or something different.
    Well if you had an accident, at least your undies would not be ruined. Wait, what kind of accident are we talking about?
    It takes a true Erin to be a pain in the assatar.

I've "accidently" forgotten my panties more times than not, when I wear a long skirt or dress - and I don't even live in France
    See all my photos, read many stories of my outings and my early days at
    http://rachelsauckland.blogspot.co.nz

Oh my goodness babe, that is so sexy!